Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friday Night/Saturday Morning

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡⚡
★★★★★
I am drinking some Whiskey & Coke right now to help cope, listening to music

I feel pissed off, angry, upset, and just generally discontent with life: The state of the world, my life, and a lot more.

I feel resentful, bitter, and just tired of this shit "life" which was dealt to me when my parents decided to be selfish & use IVF to have me.

Even on an Incel forum, I don't feel accepted, and feel depressed still: I feel as if my experiences get invalidated, and I'm still an "outsider"

Life is just shit, things don't get better, and I can't wait till this fucking Earth gets destroyed

Life sucks a lot man. My insomnia has really been wearing me down a lot. I miss my dad too. Him and me would do cool car stuff together and it took my mind off the other bad stuff in my life. Now that he died, I'm more lonely now than ever. I can't even make friends in the car hobby for fucks sake, despite taking the muscle car I inherited from my dad to car shows. Things are getting lonelier and lonelier, and my copes are wearing down. I have to start wageslaving to pay bills soon too. You are a based user overall though, and I've had many worthwhile discussions with you.

Woke up with pain again, gone for a walk with my doggo and got even more pissed and angry on the Normies on the Streets.

This exacerbated my pain ofc