Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Friday night plans

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
What are your plans for tonight? It's Friday brothers. We all deserve a rest. I assume the week was rough for all of us.

I'm probably gonna blast Kanye West and drink Dr Pepper. Maybe fap all night as well. Good for cardio.

What are your plans for tonight? It's Friday brothers. We all deserve a rest. I assume the week was rough for all of us.
SMUGGLING 10KG SPEED THROUGH BORDED WITH ALBANIANS All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

I gotta submit a last minute assignment and am most like gotta pull an all nighter. I have a foid as a partner unfortunately.

watching the same videos of anime i watched for the millionth time already then jerk off and go to sleep

I gotta submit a last minute assignment and am most like gotta pull an all nighter. I have a foid as a partner unfortunately.
I assume she had you do most of the work?

cry because im too autistic to get a gf

Drinking a 10 pack of beer and listening to music.

coping with vidya til 00:00am

i thought u died :feelskek:
someday-spongebob.gif

trying to get to sleep with youtube

i feel like going on a long hike at a regional park early tomorrow morning.

I wish I could sneak up behind a foid with a towel doused in ether and stuff her into my car in Minecraft. :feelsLSD: