Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friday night on chads.co

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Fewest reply alerts of the week. Either people are getting smashed/stoned by themselves or larpers are out at da club

they out slaying nigga

Many fakecels out drinking with their normie social circles, currently getting laid by landwhales.

I was mediating on a roof.

I’m here. Studymaxxing for exams.

I wish I was larping right now. Postmaxxing and depressing music is the way to go

I wish I was larping right now. Postmaxxing and depressing music is the way to go
I like rocking music about banging hot chix. To each his own

Couldn't you do that during the week?
No I like looking down from the roof after I’m done and ride my long hoverboard home. It builds more to my depression that only people in this place understands.

No I like looking down from the roof after I’m done and ride my long hoverboard home. It builds more to my depression that only people in this place understands.
Ok dude. We're all a little weird. I'm stuck in the 80s and early 90s even though I was prepube most of that time

We should ban all the users that disappear on weekends unless proven otherwise

Consider that it's also a holiday weekend in the first world, so many people are with family or (male) friends this evening.

Shit love this place. Best forum I've ever been on and I've been forummaxxing since 1998. (my 20th birthday when I got internet and a new comp for my bday)
Consider that it's also a holiday weekend in the first world, so many people are with family or (male) friends this evening.
If you have friends or family that do shit with you you are >>> me

The number of times I see stuff like this get posted, I genuinely wonder if I'm the only one on here that play video games and watch youtube most of the time.

The number of times I see stuff like this get posted, I genuinely wonder if I'm the only one on here that play video games and watch youtube most of the time.
I still watch youtube but disillusioned to vg after being being kicked out of the top school in the country for gamedev. 20 years of studying and work down the drain because I'm a sensitive sperg. I suck. I wish I could give my height to someone who deserves it . Also lost my best and only friend. Fuck. More alc tomorrow or sui is on the horizon

Im getting drunk at ho.me

ya weekends are the only free time i have so i like to catch up on anime and shit, but thats gradually getting more boring so i'm starting to spend more time on .co

U know the answer :feelstrash:

I was fucking every JB in the school as we practiced their abcs together

Yep, just like weed smoking fakecels.

It's over if you aren't chad

We should ban all the users that disappear on weekends unless proven otherwise
Sorta agree but still remember how many ugly incels at parties who never get laid