Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Friday night incel role call

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Show your trucelism while the normies are out having fun

‍raised hand

Checking in tbh

CHECKING IN FRESH OFF 6 DOUBLE RUMS AND COKE AND A 2 LINES OF COCAINE HOW YOU DOING BROTHERS!! I HATE WOMEN

WOOOO MIGHT HIT A BENCH PRESS PR, SHOOT SOME RIFLES AND PLAY SOME SKYRIM!!! MAYBE HIT THE BARS AND FIGHT SOME PEOPLE!!!!

THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG GET CRAZY GET WILD

gonna eat, smoke some weed, then lurk till 2 AM.

At least I've found some comfort in this routine.

Didn't know what day it was tbh

Checking in, sometimes I go on nightwalks at like 4-5am after all the normies have gone home after a night of degenerate drinking and being general faggots. Usually lots of fast food boxes and empty bottles everywhere if I go near bars and pubs, not a normie in sight but the evidence of the night is all over the place.

I did walk to the store earlier today to get some cope food and saw all the normies in the pub and it made me pissed off.

Also UK fag so it's like 1am here.

Wizardcel ready for duty, sir

I wish I could go out and be socially accepted.

Reporting for duty

DsSHSyc.jpg
Kek, they most certainly are. I can make exceptions for those who fall for a trap thinking it’s legitimate but once you know it’s a guy, theres no excuse.