Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friday night gymcelling really shows you how over it is.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Usually the gym is packed full at 9 PM where I go, except on friday night. There were only 3 other people there today, all male, all short and kinda ugly.

Normies were nowhere to be found, everyone has plans on a friday night. Really just shows you how alien we are compared to normal people.

Usually the gym is packed full at 9 PM where I go, except on friday night. There were only 3 other people there today, all male, all short and kinda ugly.

Normies were nowhere to be found, everyone has plans on a friday night. Really just shows you how alien we are compared to normal people.

I spent my Friday night taking amphetamines and playing league of legends. That's how I enjoy the first night of my holidays:feelsbadman:

I spent my Friday night taking amphetamines and playing league of legends. That's how I enjoy the first night of my holidays:feelsbadman:
What kind of amphetamine?

Ye, also the first night of my classes break, most people are out partying and shit, I'm gymcelling and playing vidya.

I'm spending my Friday night doing work.

Theyre out slaying while we slowly struggle without a spot.
Then monday comes and they begin chest day en masse

Not surprised

I spend my friday night as all other nights with vydia and postmaxxing

Ye, also the first night of my classes break, most people are out partying and shit, I'm gymcelling and playing vidya.
Sounds healthier at least

I watch my favourite drunkstream every Friday. Many people who look like normies just resort to shitty copes when the weekend begins instead of going to partys and fucking foids, dont be so harsh with yourself.

That's fucking sad man, man. I haven't even got out of bed today tbh ngl

Know exactly what you mean. Black pill is everywhere.

While im here watching hentai

i am going to gymcel in few weeks tell me what is usually the best time of a day for neet incel to come into empty gym so he doesn't get mogged by chadimirs there?

chadimirs
source.gif

going at night must be lifefuel, ive never done it tbh, but when I go on fridays at around 4pm its usually empty. Normies are in their jobs and that kind of things

Nice Friday night, I am helping my parents move so basically it’s a type of gymcel

i am going to gymcel in few weeks tell me what is usually the best time of a day for neet incel to come into empty gym so he doesn't get mogged by chadimirs there?
Seconding this question. I want to be spared from brutal moggings through every single ethnic variations of Chads.

Seconding this question. I want to be spared from brutal moggings through every single ethnic variations of Chads.
It depends on area but what I do requires will power

If it is a gym with set time(ie 6am-12am)

Literally enter an hour before it opens and work the 1st few hours

If 24 hours go at early time (4-6am, normies always sleep in) best part no foids(usually)

Morning hours are by far the best.

Worst time is from 5 PM to 9 PM