Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Friday LOL: WGTOW: Women Going Their Own Way

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/wgtow-can-there-be-such-a-thing/

There’s a blog in progress called WGTOW (women going their own way). They have a long list of objectives but primarily claim to “help current feminists consider a different point of view, one that has more life in the long run.” They have a philosophy of all or nothing which says

Many men are either timid and pathetic or have self-obsessed-misogynistic-man-whore syndrome. We would rather be alone than be with a men like these, no matter how much they have to offer us materially. We will not allow lesser men into our hearts or beds.
My question is: Can there be such a thing as WGTOW?
And by the way, behold the bitch behind it! (or could be a random image)
73c53b67957ce03ee142173bcfea995e

Read more here: WGTOW/about

Please gentlemen, I want us to have a discussion. It won’t be any good if we just dismiss them. For starters, I think these are the pros and cons.

PROs

• They define feminism as “Corporate, hypocritical, brainwashing, ignorant, anti-academic, and in many cases, annoying.”
  • They don’t want to be accepted for jobs, scholarships, school placements, programs, or projects simply for being women. They want to earn everything they get.
  • Their personal note.

CONs

• Their tag line for WGTOW is “Why should men have all the fun?” which somehow indicates that they’re doing it just for the sake of “we want a similar thing for women too”.
  • Their “All or Nothing” philosophy which I defined in my first post.
  • They want to redefine feminism. To quote them, “I think we all know that feminism as an idea and concept can mean so much more than it does right now! Let’s change the discussion and focus on what we as women can positively do to make a better world!” which could be an insidious agenda to repackage feminism and sell it as something different.
  • They “don’t want men to dominate them, necessarily ;-)” I can feel the double standard bulls~~~.
  • They “don’t want to police men, tell them how to speak or how to think” as if policing men is their birthright and they are doing everyone a favor by refusing to police men.
  • Their object is “To create a stronger language bond between females. This site is made by women for women! Nothing typed will be said in acknowledgement of male readers; the equal and opposite of MGTOW spaces.” which again feels like they’re just imitating us.

WGTOW isn’t going anywhere, they can’t even design a site that doesn’t look like one made in 1995 by a kindergartener.

Not much needs to be said about this.

TLDR: WGTOW couldn't even get a website off the ground. If only they contracted the designwork out to MEN.

What exactly are these women going their own way from? Are they tired of men paying for dates (free entertainment and sex)? Are they tired of getting roses and chocolates? Are they tired of men spending their hard-earned money on diamond engagement rings? Are they tired of men coming to their rescue whenever they scream for help? Are they so sick of child support and alimony that they actually want to get a job and pay for the children they birth? Are they tired of the family court system forcing men to be fathers or telling their ex-husbands how much money they can keep? Are they tired of being excluded from the military draft? Are they tired of the exclusive government programs that help them if they get pregnant (such as the WIC program or dropping an unwanted baby off at the fire dept.)?

If these women lived in a country like Saudi Arabia, I’d understand the reason for WGTOW. But if they live in North America, Europe, or Australia—I can’t take them seriously. Most communities are set up for their success, and most people are sympathetic to any unjust act (real or imagined) done to them by men. I don’t understand why they would be sick of the institution of marriage—since there’s many advantages for them—but if they are, that’s fine with me.

Unlike the feminists, I have no reason to protest against WGTOW because these women never had anything to offer me in the first place. So I won’t feel bad about missing out on something. Women boycotting men means more men buying gifts for themselves instead of them.

white women are insane fucking idiots

Foids must appropriate everything tbh. There is absolutely no reason for foids to go wgtow.

Not much needs to be said about this.

TLDR: WGTOW couldn't even get a website off the ground. If only they contracted the designwork out to MEN.

Females are going their own way because they cannot make world governments gas incels fast enough.

Why exactly so they want to go their own way,lol?

fucking lol, why can't roasties ever think of something original? They always have to copy men lmao.

fucking lol, why can't roasties ever think of something original? They always have to copy men lmao.
They can’t do most things without men that’s why feminism is a joke. Imagine if there was no male construction workers lol