Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Friday Gaming Copes

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
Today im going to play FF16 and Lightning Returns. What about your brocels?

Final Fantasy XVI' review: A breathtaking reinvention of Final Fantasy

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Review - Ending The World With A  Whimper - Game Informer

How do you play those games? They're so boring.

How do you play those games? They're so boring.
Do u find any appeal to Hades or Hades2? Lightning returns is very speedrunny like them. FF16 is like DMC. If you don't like DMC you have bad taste :feelshmm:.

My join date is pretty cool ngl :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Play until a blodclot forms in your leg.
FREEDOM

Only Minecraft left

you don't have the skill to play FF16 on ultimaniac that much I'm sure of :feelskek:
Hard mode in modern games don't change the behavior patterns of enemies. They just turn up damage rates and hp. Not interested in such repetitive grind.

Hard mode in modern games don't change the behavior patterns of enemies. They just turn up damage rates and hp. Not interested in such repetitive grind.
ngl you got me there. I miss the days where hard difficulty entailed new boss attacks and stuff. if u dont have the patience to grind through HP and Dmg buffs that's fair.

Probably Team Fortress 2 or something.