Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Freshman year of college done. 0 progress.

L

LifeMaxxer

Legend
4 rejections. And one of them really did fuck with my head as much as I try to deny it. Every time, I thought I had really decent chances too.

I only have 2 more weeks of school left then summer break begins. The worst part is that I commute so the only way I can meet people is through clubs and classes but nobody gives a shit in clubs and everyone just keeps to themselves in classes.

You’re not incel until you have 1000 rejections broo

At least you have the balls to ask a foid out. Mogs the shit out of me
There are a lot of times I pussied out hard too. Those times I just was fortunate enough to either “befriend” them or make eye contact for the opportunity

How do you even approach them and what do you say?
I just speed walked up to them while their walking straight and start a convo about how we are in the same classes or a test.

You just have the wrong face, kek

Do they get scared when you walk up behind them like that? Id be afraid that they could start yelling like that viral video where the foid said “YOU DO NOT APPROACH ME IN A PARKING LOT”
It’s a bit different when you’re in a school setting and they see your face often. They consider you “safe”. I would never approach a stranger foid because last time I did, she packed up her stuff and got away from me asap

And this is after 3 years of looksmaxxing. I even took a gap year for more time. Im close to just giving up
Its for the best, I'm finishing my Junior year in the same situation, it never gets better

The worst has yet to come. I'm in my final year of college. Just got rejected yesterday. If I don't make a miracle happen before the end of the year, it's over.