Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fresh and Fit Curry says “don’t hang out with incels”

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Nigga .. you ARE incel !

He just said, don’t hang out with foid worshippers / simps who only think with their dick

He just said, don’t hang out with foid worshippers / simps who only think with their dick

He said don’t hang out with guys who can’t get girls

He said don’t hang out with guys who can’t get girls
Yes I know but he thinks only incels are too thirsty, seems like he never experienced how fake normies and even chads are, they will fuck your girlfriend by the first opportunity

imagine being a curry and making fun of incels jfl @wereq @Transcended Trucel

He's right though. Also that nibba is a Sudanese dark skinned Arab. Most of the fags on this forum would sell you out for a sniff of fesikh.

He's right though. Also that nibba is a Sudanese dark skinned Arab. Most of the fags on this forum would sell you out for a sniff of fesikh.

That’s why you need arranged marriage and every man having their own wife and family

Then that won’t happen

lol at him, there are curries who mog him hard here and still rotting

true jfl

It’s always these redpill masculinity guys that talk from a condescending position

“You’re gonna stop being a little bitch and you’re gonna start improving”

Crazy how normies still imagine that truecels can "ascend" somehow

Curry normies putting down incels and dickriding Chads? Never seen that before:feelsclown:.

He said don't hang out with guys that can't get girls, because they'll sell you out to get her, or something like that.
And he's not a curry--- he's Sudanese, I believe, a mix of nigger and sand nigger

He’d be on this forum if he was 5’8” lmao

Just found out he’s 6’4”

How can he punch down on people for not having that advantage
He’s 6’3”. According to his IG stories of him working out.

I watch that podcast for financial advice tbh

Fucking based.