Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Frenchcels pay taxes for sexhavers

Petain

Petain

Greycel
Imagine how brutal it is for the average frenchcel JFK

In France they have something called CAF (caisse d'allocations familiales) for people with 3+ kids (generally single sluts moms or ethniks) and they receive literally money for just having kids :feelskek: they easily have more than the minumum wage by doing nothing

Also, you have a incel tax (you pay 2x more taxes if you are single, if for an example a couple with 3k€ wage pay 1000€ in tax, incel will pay like 2k€ for the same wage

Idk how they Can Cope with it and being slave for foids and chad Can enjoy life with their taxes, and fuck with free condoms thanks to his taxes :feelsrope:

I remember hearing wheat waffles say that the government should give people thousands of dollars for having kids. Most retarded shit I'd ever heard and I used to like his videos. Yeah just make incels pay more taxes to fund normie sex havers

I think that’s the case for most burger rich nations. Here, if you have a certain amount of children and you don’t work you get a shit ton

I remember hearing wheat waffles say that the government should give people thousands of dollars for having kids. Most retarded shit I'd ever heard and I used to like his videos. Yeah just make incels pay more taxes to fund normie sex havers
Its not surprising since wheatwaffle is a normies. Its in his interest

But if you are a incel for life WTF is the point in waging, Neetbuxxing IS the least cuckish way

I think that’s the case for most burger rich nations. Here, if you have a certain amount of children and you don’t work you get a shit ton
france has that extra cuck spice that makes it illegal for you to get a paternity test done to your own children and can net you a year in the slammer for even mentioning it but police still mantain an antional DNA database called Fichier National Automatisé des Empreintes Génétiques

Not only that, but condoms are given away for FREE if you're under the age of 28 I think.

We live in a society where incel minimum wage workers pay for chad's condoms :society: :society: :society:

france has that extra cuck spice that makes it illegal for you to get a paternity test done to your own children and can net you a year in the slammer for even mentioning it
You Can have a paternity test but only if you go to court

Btw it's easy to bypass this and send dna to labs outside France.

You Can have a paternity test but only if you go to court

Btw it's easy to bypass this and send dna to labs outside France.
you WILL spend time in jail if anyone finds out you did this

Not only that, but condoms are given away for FREE if you're under the age of 28 I think.

We live in a society where incel minimum wage workers pay for chad's condoms :society: :society: :society:
Lmfao yes. Condoms are even free for under 18 kids and teens

Imagine living in a soyciety where fucking like a Bunny IS normal for teens but you can't marry just jfl

you WILL spend time in jail if anyone finds out you did this
You are probablement right. Because if you do that you will be a menace for soyciety. Imagine if all cucks go for tests and stop waging for the bastard their slut make with chad. Must be brutal

france has that extra cuck spice that makes it illegal for you to get a paternity test done to your own children and can net you a year in the slammer for even mentioning it but police still mantain an antional DNA database called Fichier National Automatisé des Empreintes Génétiques
That is absolutely retarded, what's even the reasoning behind that? Can't let foids get caught cheating

Imagine living in a soyciety where fucking like a Bunny IS normal for teens but you can't marry just jfl
omg we NEED to fund teenagers' safe sex :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy: but also nobody is entitled to sex incel

Lmfao yes. Condoms are even free for under 18 kids and teens

That's probably to stop teens having kids really early when they're not able to support them

That is absolutely retarded, what's even the reasoning behind that? Can't let foids get caught cheating
Like i said, lot of people probable are cucked so they will stop provide their family if dna test are normalised = less taxes for elites parasites

That's probably to stop teens having kids really early when they're not able to support them
Not sure. Looks more like a provocation and plan for promote degeneracy.

Nobody dont use condom for money reason in France

Things are similar in Germany

2 years in jail mogs the rest of your life raising tyrone's children
lmao you really think the bastard not being your son is gonna stop them from garnishing your wages for 18 years? you can't even escape this by leaving france, they will still garnish your wages in any state in the european union even if DNA testing is legal there

I knew it was bad Over there.
But this has broaden my Hoeizon

Faggot YouTube RETARD Said something wow...
TND TCD TSD

No wonder why I want to leave that country so much

Prime ERfuel tbh. Sexhaver soyciety of course caters to them. We must eliminate all sexhavers

Fucking brutal. Every countries have this including mine, but it's fucking outrageous.

For going where ? The west is fucked and living in a third World shithole dont sound very great

They are probably just not good place for incels
Homestead maxxing in South America doesn't sound like a bad idea. Since the governments there are so inefficient and corrupt, they are way less intrusive and controlling than Western governments, allowing for more personal autonomy and freedom. Plus, everything, including land, is much cheaper.

For going where ? The west is fucked and living in a third World shithole dont sound very great

They are probably just not good place for incels
Probably Spain
Better climate, more safety and I already speak the language

As you say there's no good place for us in this world anyway

I wish i could live in monaco to dodge the tax(Monaco is only for gigarichcels tho)
Would be great af

the idea is that even products of your body that are discarded such as blood, sexual fluids, hair, feces, saliva are still owned by you so if someone tests on its a violoation of your consent

Pure ragefuel. They call incels entitled for wanting sex, but then expect us to subsidize their sex lives. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Society does nothing to benefit the lives of incels. We would should be getting welfare. Inceldom is a disability.

Imagine you area police officer in France and your wife divorced you before letting you hit it raw because you’ve muh toxic traditional values, then she got married to a nigger and they had kids and now you’re supporting them via your taxes.

And some people here suggests glowies can never be on our side…

Imagine gigarichcels watching the Grand Prix on their fucking flat without paying anything for the ticket :lasereyes:
You can watch it on pirate streams tho

england and france have got to be the most gynocentric countries

lmao you really think the bastard not being your son is gonna stop them from garnishing your wages for 18 years? you can't even escape this by leaving france, they will still garnish your wages in any state in the european union even if DNA testing is legal there
nah this doesn't happen
you might have to pay alimony if you were married and she divorces you but you won't have to pay child support

The government SHOULD do this but should only give money to families as a unit, not solely women.
If you are a whore you should lose access to these resources and be shamed publicly.
Single moms should be excluded from all social welfare programs period because single moms are dysgenic crime/incel factories and are a source of great evil in our society.

It's time for a revolution in your country just like in the 1700s.
360_F_572992355_2kxSP1lDoFYgBxn3cDeTaSQ4T16X687k.jpg

You can watch it on pirate streams tho
Just wanted to see it with my eyes in Monaco, i've been watching it through bootlegging for almost all of my life lol

Once been to Korean GP w/ my family but i didn't know anything about F1 at then

Just wanted to see it with my eyes in Monaco, i've been watching it through bootlegging for almost all of my life lol

Once been to Korean GP w/ my family but i didn't know anything about F1 at then
Yeongam was a good track tbh, a shame F1 doesn't go there anymore

in canada it's 600 dollars (maybe higher now) per child per month until it turns 18

Yeongam was a good track tbh, a shame F1 doesn't go there anymore
Yes i wish we could've kept it on the calendar instead of boring sandniggER circuits

Last edited: