Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

French pussy. GTFIH, fellas

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
images
more french pussy

Looks beautiful tbh, I want to live there

I see what you did here

funny at least the place looks like a nice decent and peaceful area.

funny at least the place looks like a nice decent and peaceful area.
I also live in this sort of place (not in that village though, lmao).
Indeed it is really relaxing, I hear no cars passing by during all the day for example. And at least, I'm not permamently unfocused on my work because of degenerative people.

Only chads and curries allowed.

I went to France, once.
Everybody there was a cunt and everybody smoked cigarettes.
You know how the US has an obesity problem? Well fucking everyone in Paris seemed to have a cigarette in their mouth at all times.

I went to France, once.
Everybody there was a cunt and everybody smoked cigarettes.
You know how the US has an obesity problem? Well fucking everyone in Paris seemed to have a cigarette in their mouth at all times.
I heard French people are rude in general, is it true?

I heard French people are rude in general, is it true?
Yeah I was staying with my cousin who has been living in Paris for the last couple years as an architect. Right before we headed to a Paris Saint Germain game we went to some bistro. I don’t remember the details and I wasn’t even aware of this but apparently our waiter got really pissy at me for speaking English or some shit (I know zero French) until my cousin talked to him in French.
French people are dicks tbh. I didn’t interact much with locals because of some of the stereotypes of the French so I was pretty shy due to my lack of French. Which I didn’t have an issue with when I went to the also French city of Montreal years before.
Though I did meet some of his work friends and they were chill. They told me to play some music and a get together at their apartment and I ended up playing some Daft Punk because it was French. And this one guy said in the most French accent ever, “Nothing is more fucking French than Daft Punk!”

Yeah I was staying with my cousin who has been living in Paris for the last couple years as an architect. Right before we headed to a Paris Saint Germain game we went to some bistro. I don’t remember the details and I wasn’t even aware of this but apparently our waiter got really pissy at me for speaking English or some shit (I know zero French) until my cousin talked to him in French.
French people are dicks tbh. I didn’t interact much with locals because of some of the stereotypes of the French so I was pretty shy due to my lack of French. Which I didn’t have an issue with when I went to the also French city of Montreal years before.
Though I did meet some of his work friends and they were chill. They told me to play some music and a get together at their apartment and I ended up playing some Daft Punk because it was French. And this one guy said in the most French accent ever, “Nothing is more fucking French than Daft Punk!”
French people sound cunt about not knowing their language. Do those cunts speak languages of the countries they visit? I will try to piss french tourists for not speaking our language here.

One of my close friends has a half-French blond JB cousin, tfw no gf like that tbh.