Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

French pro-shitskin leftists win most seats in legislative elections, beating back far-right anti-shitskin surge, pollsters say

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★
PARIS (AP) — A coalition of the French pro-shitskin left that quickly banded together to beat a surging anti-shitskin far right in legislative elections won the most seats in parliament but not a majority, according to polling projections Sunday, a stunning outcome that threatens to plunge the country into political and economic turmoil.

The projections put President Emmanuel Macron’s pro-shitskin centrist alliance in second, no longer in control of parliament, and the bruised anti-shitskin far right in third.

With no bloc securing a clear majority, France faces uncertainty that could rattle markets and its economy, the European Union’s second-largest, and cast a shadow of political instability over the Paris Olympics opening in less than three weeks.

Final results are not expected until late Sunday or early Monday in the highly volatile snap election that redrew the political map of France even before votes were cast, galvanizing parties on the pro-shitskin left to put differences aside and join together when Macron announced just four weeks ago that he was dissolving parliament and calling the election, in a huge gamble that the president hoped would shore up his centrist alliance.

It does not appear to have paid off for the deeply unpopular president. Projections forecast that his alliance would no longer be the largest single group in parliament, possibly by a long way. The National Anti-shitskin Rally party of Marine Le Pen greatly increased the number of seats it holds, but fell far short of its hopes of securing an absolute majority that would have given France its first far-right anti-shitskin government since World War II.
Source: https://apnews.com/article/france-elections-far-right-anti-skin-macron-08f10a7416a2494c85dcd562f33401d1

I REALLY hope I will wake up to different results tomorrow

The left:

Animated GIF | Triggered Feminist | Know Your Meme

I REALLY hope I will wake up to different results tomorrow
Doubt it. UK and France will eventually become like the USA where 40% of the population is non white due to all the leftist wins.

Good thing that Italy, Portugal, Croatia , Greece and all of Eastern Europe will remain mostly all white in the future.

Good thing that Italy, Portugal, Croatia , Greece and all of Eastern Europe will remain mostly all white in the future.
stop coping bro, it's over
Germany and France tell the rest of the EU what to do

and Portugal is already full of Brazillians and Angolans, Greece is full of pakistanis and Italy is full of migrants too

and Portugal is already full of Brazillians and Angolans, Greece is full of pakistanis and Italy is full of migrants too
Italy is 94% white

Portugal is 95% Portuguese

Greece is like 95%+ white according to reputable sources. It is also owned by the far-right.

Stop your Jew propaganda that all whites are going extinct. Whites are 90% of the western/Northern European population and yet they are electing far and center right candidates across the board. Immigration will get much tougher.

UK and France, like the USA is owned by the Jews.

95% of portuguese having portuguese nationality does NOT mean they are actually portuguese nigga
People from former portuguese colonies have easier access to citizenship.

Greece is like 95%+ white according to reputable sources. It is also owned by the far-right.
Golden Dawn won how many elections again ?

Italy is 94% white
source: wikipedia...
Even wikipedia says 9% are foreigners, and this doesn't include foreigners with citizenship who are counted as italians

We're not the USA but it's still looking pretty bad in most of Europe

95% of Portuguese having portuguese nationality does NOT mean they are actually portuguese nigga
People from former portuguese colonies have easier access to citizenship.

Golden Dawn won how many elections again ?

source: wikipedia...
Even wikipedia says 9% are foreigners, and this doesn't include foreigners with citizenship who are counted as italians

We're not the USA but it's still looking pretty bad in most of Europe
9% foreigners, but most are Albanians and other Eastern European groups.

Many of those Brazilians are white Portuguese ppl who are moving to Portugal due to all the shitskins.

Whales/Ireland/Scotland are around 90% white https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Wales#Ethnicity . Northern/Western Europe is still around 90% white and they are voting in far-right. These far-right and center right parties will make sure that shitskins are kept at a minimum and will soon implement Japanese style immigration policies (I hope)

Look at who rules the Netherlands.

Last edited:
Italy is 94% white

Stop your Jew propaganda that all whites are going extinct. Whites are 90% of the western/Northern European population and yet they are electing far and center right candidates across the board. Immigration will get much tougher.

UK and France, like the USA is owned by the Jews.
Those stats a fake, France and UK and Germany are way worse than they will tell you.
Italy and Greece are migrant central.
Italy voted 'far-right' yet is still get 100,000s of niggers dropped off every year.
Every party is controlled by Jews is every European nation.

Those stats a fake, France and UK and Germany are way worse than they will tell you.
Italy and Greece are migrant central.
Italy voted 'far-right' yet is still get 100,000s of niggers dropped off every year.
Every party is controlled by Jews is every European nation.
Interesting. Thanks for the information. I've only been to Europe once, so I don't know the place too well.

I do know that France and the UK are like the USA. Full of niggers and shitskins- albeit it not as bad. There is full blown nigger worship in the UK, its almost as bad as the USA. Every British movie has some nigger hero who saves the day and gets the white woman by the end of the move. I thought that Italy, Greece, Netherlands etc. were more based.

Last edited:
Interesting. Thanks for the information. I've only been to Europe once, so I don't know the place too well.

I do know that France and the UK are like the USA. Full of niggers and shitskins- albeit it not as bad. There is full blown nigger worship in the UK, its almost as bad as the USA. Every British movie has some nigger hero who saves the day and gets the white woman by the end of the move. I thought that Italy, Greece, Netherlands etc. were more based.
Italy, Greece and Spain are the main entry points for Illegal migrants into Europe.
A lot of these illegal migrants want to move further North but many still stay in these countries where they still get free money, accommodation and race traitor sluts. There are big rapefugee welcome movements in these countries too that will go out and taxi the boats into shore.
Netherlands is cucked by North Africans, Turks and Niggers. Not far behind France really.

It's over for france

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back