Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL French patriot cuck and his dog protecting white foid From nafricels.

French shouldn’t need dog patrol because NOGGERS SHOULSNT BE ALLOWED

Also :
French whores are VERY feminist and VERY aggressive.

White French men should kick every nigger out and start DISCIPLINING these whores

Cuckservative tries protecting muh cumskin roastie

I understand french and it's just some young sandniggers (not even adults) being a bit pushy while asking for her instagram. They don't sound like "migrants" at all and objectively, they wouldn't have done anything to that muh holy white foid but retards on twatter will assume they were about to rape her or something. If this had come to severe maiming because of a fight involving a dangerous dog, who would be in the wrong here ? I used to have stormfrontcel tendencies but i look at that kind of things differently after life experiences where i got hassled or blatantly disprespected by even higher classes whites. I couldn't care less if some girl has to deal with pushy sandniggers for 2 more minutes.

I am mentally rigid and can see the wrong in that situation, but this is such an absolute part of modern living that actively going against the tide is stupid as fuck. SOYCIETY EITHER GO FULL PRO SOCIAL ORDER LIKE IT WAS 1850 OR IT CAN SUCK MY FUCKING COCK.

Also :
French whores are VERY feminist and VERY aggressive.

White French men should kick every nigger out and start DISCIPLINING these whores
This. Not circumventing this. You do it completely or you do it half-assed.

I hate every single person in this video.

I hope that white knight gets prison time.

I hope the owners dog rapes him