Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

French is a weird language

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
When I was a teenager I told a French girl "voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir" cause my "friends" had told me that it meant something like "you have such beautiful eyes". She got mad at me and started cursing in French. I'm telling you this cause today I was passing by a place in my city where a lot of tourists gather and I saw a tall and attractive guy with a French tourist girl and I overheard him telling her the same phrase. I turned to look and she giggled and nodded. No kidding, she really liked that phrase. French is weird, don't you think?

Only for chad
full

french is ok and easy-ish to learn

I'm trying to learn

I don't like french. The disparity between writing and pronunciation... eugh

When I was a teenager I told a French girl "voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir" cause my "friends" had told me that it meant something like "you have such beautiful eyes". She got mad at me and started cursing in French. I'm telling you this cause today I was passing by a place in my city where a lot of tourists gather and I saw a tall and attractive guy with a French tourist girl and I overheard him telling her the same phrase. I turned to look and she giggled and nodded. No kidding, she really liked that phrase. French is weird, don't you think?
Want an à la carte boyo :feelsEhh:

Must’ve been the way he pronounced it. If you pronounced it differently you’d have a French bitch sucking on your dick right now, obviously you butchered that and it wasn’t your looks.

I hate the way french sounds, ngl.

Yeah, french is my native language and I hate it. Much prefer english.

Je suis incel

I learned Latin in school JFL. We had to pick between Latin and French and for some BS reason I picked this dead language and read Asterix comics in Latin

The numbers are very complicated and stupid

It’s a song: “Do you want to sleep with me (tonight)?”
Je suis incel
Oui
I hate the way french sounds, ngl.
Sa très Merde

Every European language except for Spanish sounds like Russian to me tbh and even the Spaniards speak Spanish weird

Every European language except for Spanish sounds like Russian to me tbh and even the Spaniards speak Spanish weird
low iq moment ngl

french is ok and easy-ish to learn

It's pretty easy, especially if you already know another Latin-derived language like Spanish, but it has a lot of pointless rules, especially that stupid use of 'pas'. Instead of 'je ne sais pas' why not just stick with 'je ne sais'? Stupid.

The numbers are very complicated and stupid

That's another thing I hate so much about French, with their quatre-vingts (literally means 'four twenties'); they couldn't come up with something that makes more sense for the word 'eighty', like 'huittante'?

My dislike of the French language also stems from my French teacher in high school, an white knight stickler that would lose his shit if you made simple mistakes (like forgetting to put the circumflex on 'être').

Instead of 'je ne sais pas' why not just stick with 'je ne sais'? Stupid.
i remember learning that in informally spoken french they drop the pas but I don't know if it's true. I mean if you have the ne it's pretty obvious and not needed

bongiorno io sono italiani

That's another thing I hate so much about French, with their quatre-vingts (literally means 'four twenties'); they couldn't come up with something that makes more sense for the word 'eighty', like 'huittante'?

My dislike of the French language also stems from my French teacher in high school, an white knight stickler that would lose his shit if you made simple mistakes (like forgetting to put the circumflex on 'être').
Yeah thats true, ur teacher was a mess tbh

french is gay

No language for your face

Le français est une langue qui est vouée à mourir. La France doit adopter la langue anglaise comme langue principale.
French is an easy language to learn but you better learn languages that bring you opportunities such as Japanese, Russian or Chinese.
日本人の良いところは、日本人が英語を話さないことです。 ですから、日本語が上手であれば、日本でたくさんの仕事を見つけることができます。

Translation

Do you want to sleep with me tonight :feelskek:

The only language women like is Chadish.

French is a literally (as in, writing) wasteful language. You write out all of this shit that you're never going to pronounce.

Phonetic languages are king, tbh. English needs to dump a lot of its excess (<-- like this fucking word) baggage ( <-- and this one, FFS) and reinvent itself.

I don't understand how it's a romance language it's phonetically so different from Spanish and Italian.

If you were to listen to all three languages you would figure Spanish and Italian are related but French sounds just weird as fuck.