Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News french governement will pay Tinder premium to citizens

Petain

Petain

Le lion de Verdun
★★★
Because People don't want to have kids anymore https://www.bfmtv.com/economie/et-s...er-la-natalite-en-france_AN-202408310255.html (french source, use the translation tool of you're browser)

Just jfl, if they want french have more kids, they should DELETE all dating apps, stop learning foids to be whore, and promote again the traditional family. They are retard :feelskek:

Btw i will use the Tinder premium for chadfish and trauma all foids on there, i Hope all frenchcels will do this. :feelzez:

Surely more degenerate dating-apps will encourage family-building

What a bunch of retards lmfao, they can't be fucking serious.

Too bad France isn't a Christian country anymore what a shame.

average men and below will always lose

Surely more degenerate dating-apps will encourage family-building

What a bunch of retards lmfao, they can't be fucking serious.
They just want slave being raised by single mother and brainwash by the shitty governemental school

But thoses retard want absolutely than foids Can abort, so it's useless :feelskek:

Probably again a pretext for more mass immigration :whatfeels:

Macron needs to be beheaded, in gmod.

Macron needs to be beheaded, in gmod.
It's beyond over for you if you genuinely think he is responsible.

Politicians are controlled by the elites in these wealthy countries. He is a puppet.

Import niggers

It's beyond over for you if you genuinely think he is responsible.

Politicians are controlled by the elites in these wealthy countries. He is a puppet.
The point isn't to rid of the problem entirely, it's to send a message. Like America's bank war.

The point isn't to rid of the problem entirely, it's to send a message. Like America's bank war.
It's over for west. Free mansory are everywhere, all the system is corrupted, even oppositions, they are 0 opposition force.

WE should just live our own way and don't give a Fuck about this crazy world. They are nothing we Can do

The Elites have more control than ever.

We need a full on revolution. Even if some head of a ministry gets acked, someone will replace him.

They need more immigrants

It's over for west. Free mansory are everywhere, all the system is corrupted, even oppositions, they are 0 opposition force.

WE should just live our own way and don't give a Fuck about this crazy world. They are nothing we Can do
Fair, even if the Free Masonry were somehow defeated, another group will take their place to fill in the power vacuum, if not quickly. There's no point.

Lmao how tinder premium translates into having kids? They're nuts.

Btw i will use the Tinder premium for chadfish and trauma all foids on there, i Hope all frenchcels will do this. :feelzez:
Based

Lmao how tinder premium translates into having kids? They're nuts.
Maybe itll translate in more single mothers.

Also premium or not im getting 0 matches either way

Tinder is not for you. Its for chads and people wanting to have sex with chads. Accept your fate.

Good for them. More future slave without education, values and intelligence to turn into slaves work working and consume the goyslop :feelsjuice:

Too suicidfuel for the moment to me

Our first lady is a troon

boomers r retarded

If they want babies they need to revoke women working.

All they need to do is abolish the social security system and people will start having children like in Asia so they dont starve when they get old

Because People don't want to have kids anymore https://www.bfmtv.com/economie/et-s...er-la-natalite-en-france_AN-202408310255.html (french source, use the translation tool of you're browser)

Just jfl, if they want french have more kids, they should DELETE all dating apps, stop learning foids to be whore, and promote again the traditional family. They are retard :feelskek:

The South Korean experiment is marching around the world. I hate France and South Korea so much. South Korea is a testing ground for degeneration, and France arrested Durov and now the telegrams are not anonymous.

At least in the virtual world we can cover up certain situations, and pretend to be an Chad, lol

I can just imagine some lonely french guy with his wine and croissant thinking this will save him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back