Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel French foids want MINIMUM 18-20cm

its over for dicklets.

probably those foids want BBC.

This world needs a purge.

Why are most of them white looking it doesn't reflect the french population although the inclusion of faggots does

under 17.8cm = MICROPENIS

And here i am with my 13cm. JFL.

So basically French bitches are virgins then? Lifefuel.

i mean the real french, the Gauls, not the general population with bubakar and karim
Yeah the real french are white however the current population of france is :feelsugh:

gigacope dicklet
Not coping, just being logical. 18-20cm dicks aren't common at all, it's rare that they will all get one. Wanting =/= getting. I want a bitch with ZZ cup tiddies, but will I get it? No. I would have to settle for a landwhale with amputated tits.

Not coping, just being logical. 18-20cm dicks aren't common at all, it's rare that they will all get one. Wanting =/= getting. I want a bitch with ZZ cup tiddies, but will I get it? No. I would have to settle for a landwhale with amputated tits.
lol, you have to settle because you're an incel

foids don't have to settle

KEEP FUCKING COPING

Not coping at all. Just spitting facts. Can't deal with it?
you're coping because you think french foids are virgins when they are actually sluts who fuck huge cocks

just have top 1% percentile penis size theory (along with pretty face, height and such)

Why are you watching all sorts of PUA stuff on Youtube? I wonder what their algo thinks about you.

foids are becoming more and more retarded

jfl if you dont look like this in 2020
68C1EF1C 4492 4683 98FF 10C1EECC7EAD

It never really began tbh

Coalburning index is off the charts in France tbhngl

Damn, I'm like 14cm.

I got French DNA in me, and sadly that includes manlet height

I hate this shit man

French apparently have among the biggest dicks in Europe. Is it because of all the niggers?

The frogs continue to show why everyone rightfully hates the fucking French.

true tbh

it's the same with chads in general, there's not enough chads for all of them, but they still want those

Over for many men.

don't give a shit about french women, in ten years they will all be wearing burqas anyway

Cope i have 20cm and i never see a pussy in my entire life and I'm 25yo

its over for short baguettecels

foid standards will keep increasing until literally only 1 man will have all foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back