Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW french feminist foids protest by mopping the ground and showing off their tits

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★

their protesting against a french presidential candidate because they want to stop shitskins from entering france.
ironically, these are the exact same shitskins who will attack and rape them btw.

@LeFrenchCel @frenchcel31 @FrenchcelNeverbegan

kill all feminists and rapefugees

Glad they're showcasing their housewife abilities.

Where are the tits?

very useful... :feelsseriously:

Where are the sandniggers when you need them? Why weren't they there to grab a few. :feelskek:

they need to be put in cages and only let out for good behavior.

Where are the sandniggers when you need them? Why weren't they there to grab a few. :feelskek:
They were too busy stabbing the locals

"against fascism" and the fascism is some white neolib lady who hates muslims

The French pioneers in the field of degeneration have been holding the bar since 1789. It was the French revolutionaries who were proto-communists.

their protesting against a french presidential candidate because they want to stop shitskins from entering france.
ironically, these are the exact same shitskins who will attack and rape them btw.

@LeFrenchCel @frenchcel31 @FrenchcelNeverbegan
honestly every time i see news talking about how a female tourist got raped i just want to laugh because i hate them so much , i'm in a super touristic city in france and they are just cancer , it's not the fact that there are tourists that pisses me off it's their behavior , they have that i'm superior to you attitude that makes me hate them on top most of them europeans and white so....... Yeah i'm happy some of them gets raped or killed or robbed it's amazing.

honestly every time i see news talking about how a female tourist got raped i just want to laugh because i hate them so much , i'm in a super touristic city in france and they are just cancer , it's not the fact that there are tourists that pisses me off it's their behavior , they have that i'm superior to you attitude that makes me hate them on top most of them europeans and white so....... Yeah i'm happy some of them gets raped or killed or robbed it's amazing.
this one Australian cunt got raped by 5 niggers lately right?

this one Australian cunt got raped by 5 niggers lately right?
yea hilarious , fuck them and specially australian whores they're even worse than others they're even more chad only than others on top of not really being attractive , their men on the other hand are chads.