Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story French class memory

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Deleted member 26358

Deleted member 26358

Self-banned
-
One time back in French class in middle school, these three popular kids (one Tyrone, one Arab Stacy, and one fat Asian girl) were discussing who the Arab should date. For whatever reason she wanted to date a guy whos "name had an N in it." The Asian girl then said "Why dont you date anon?" The Arab glanced back at me, giggled and said "Um, I meant someone more, like, relevant." To which they all laughed.

Bonus incel trait: getting rejected without even asking.

That must have been brutal tbh.

I'm pretty sure most of my class mates didn't even know my name.

relevant=good looking. Obscure loner chad slayed. You wouldn't have slayed even if you were well known I promise.

Brutal irrelevant pill, I was the most irrelevant human at my high school, fuck don’t remind me :feelsrope:

My name has an n in it

Fuck this is pretty brutal. I am also irrelevant in my highschool

I hate how cruel normshits are.

French is literally the gayest language I have ever heard. Even a hindu dindu speaking English mogs.

French is literally the gayest language I have ever heard. Even a hindu dindu speaking English mogs.
It was either French or Spanish and from what I’ve heard Spanish was filled to the brim with normalfags and chads. I would’ve taken German if my school offered it.

It was either French or Spanish and from what I’ve heard Spanish was filled to the brim with normalfags and chads. I would’ve taken German if my school offered it.
German and French are both mandatory subjects in high school here in the Netherlands. So I had to deal with French for 3 years. :feelsrope: