Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion French author on currycels...

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
"The Camp of the Saints" by Jean Raspail

"Why stop setting them out, simply because the Brazilian backwood was dying of thirst, or because India was gulping down typhus with every swallow of muck from its dried-up wells?
Let the cuckold come pound at the door with their threats of revenge. There’s no sharing in love. The rest of the world can go hang. They don’t even exist. So what if those thousands were all on the march, cuckolded out of the pleasures of life? All the better!"
"...shadowy yearnings and suppressed desires, like the wish to see a French-woman smile, rather than dreaming of having to rape her; or being able to get yourself a pretty whore, instead of hearing her tell you, “I don’t go to bed with dirty Arabs”; or just being able to take a carefree walk through the park, and not suddenly see all the terrified females cluster around to protect their young, like mother hens ready to pounce."

The whole book is about an armada of ship trafficking million curries into France and its consequences.
Author has rather negative opinion on Indians and Asians as a whole. He often calls them turd-eaters.

This was written in 1970s.

Intriguing stuff, tbh.:smonk:

You don't have to be curry to be a turd eater.
End racism now.
White Shit Eaters Matter.

Prostitute's refusing service to Indians & Arabs is probably the most brutal pill out there. Foids don't want Curries or Sands even when offered the extortionate rates that Western whore's charge.

Would probably make me go ER or rope if I was curry or sand and that happened to me.

France changed its immigration policies to allow foreign men to bring toilets from their countries specifically out of fears of these men going ER, remember that most of Europe had an enormous surplus of toilets during this period because of the Germans murdering like a fifth of the male population and often more. Yet toilets would rather be single than even shake hands with an undesirable man. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back