Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News French Author kicks some feminist ass

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
French-Author-Yann-Moix-50-Says-Women-Over-50-Are-039Invisible039-To-Him.jpeg

Yann Moix, multi-skilled artist, French writer, based intellectual and hero of the day.

"I prefer younger women's bodies, that's all. End of. The body of a 25-year-old woman is extraordinary. The body of a woman of 50 is not extraordinary at all."

That's what he said, and now cucked media are losing their minds and ovaries on that. I can't believe even international medias such as the Big Black Cock are also writing about that lmao.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46788256

By the past, he already had a clash with some stupid thot from our country.
DmgjErZW0AA3eo3.jpg

Nabila? JFL, she's an Arab slut then. France is the motherland of feminism. Fuck France, the land of the soyboys.

Nabila? JFL, she's an Arab slut then. France is the motherland of feminism. Fuck France, the land of the soyboys.
You're just jealous you don't currently have any significant intellectual in curry land ngl

Btw Algeria was made in France lol

You're just jealous you don't currently have any significant intellectual in curry land ngl

Btw Algeria was made in France lol
Giga cope, curry society predates western society by thousands of years.

An adult man wanting to fuck 25 y/o causes worldwide outrage from France to Australia to the US. Meanwhile: right-wingers are paranoid about pedophilia being legalized soon, although we witness the very opposite trend.

France needs a revolution tbh

You disgusting french faggots created feminism. You reap what you show.
There have been cucks since the beggining of time. Who can tell who invented feminism at this point.

Btw I don't care about your non sense, my post wasn't about you.

There have been cucks since the beggining of time. Who can tell who invented feminism at this point.

Btw I don't care about your non sense, my post wasn't about you.
Stop coping already, it was the French faggots who started this and infected every other society.

An adult man wanting to fuck 25 y/o causes worldwide outrage from France to Australia to the US. Meanwhile: right-wingers are paranoid about pedophilia being legalized soon, although we witness the very opposite trend.
Fuck this cucked Earth. :feelsbadman:

They need to get nuked for creating feminism as we know it.
Not before India creates the normal WC. I mean you predated us by thousands of year to make it happen. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Bluepilled cope tbh. Just lol at defending the cancerous country that created feminism.
Just lol at you who don't even understand that my post wasn't about France or feminism, but about a true hero who has 55 times your IQ.

Tbh what's the girl's name in the spoiler

Just lol at you who don't even understand that my post wasn't about France or feminism, but about a true hero who has 55 times your IQ.

>it wasn't about France or feminism
>thread title is 'French author kicks some feminist ass'

Just lol at being extremely low IQ. Again, you reap what you sow. Your soy ancestors have ruined the world. I can't wait till it gets wiped out.

she's frauding hard

just be thin+bags of makeup theory
tbh
>it wasn't about France or feminism
>thread title is 'French author kicks some feminist ass'

Just lol at being extremely low IQ. Again, you reap what you sow. Your soy ancestors have ruined the world. I can't wait till it gets wiped out.
It was just a clickbait title. I like to trap tons of stupid guests on my posts, that's why.

If you read the whole thing, it's just about this particular dude.

This world is really upside down.

Giga cope, curry society predates western society by thousands of years.
Didn't North Africans and Hindus teach European savages living in caves how to do math, sometime in the early 1000s?
I've noticed that 'Muh 1488 white race" languages such as French, Dutch and German have Hindu and Arabic spellings, pronunciations and even borrowed words.

Didn't North Africans and Hindus teach European savages living in caves how to do math, sometime in the early 1000s?
I've noticed that 'Muh 1488 white race" languages such as French, Dutch and German have Hindu and Arabic spellings, pronunciations and even borrowed words.

Yes bro, these "enlightened Europeans" stole every scientific document that the Arabs had saved and claimed it as their own. Even the numbers we use are of Arabic origin. White supremacists are low IQ scumbags.

Wow...I used to wonder why Arabs and Dutchcels sound almost the same with their throat coughing language, but using numbers is living proof that 1488cels should respect curries and camcelcels rather than attack them.

even 25 is on the older side. jfl at the west

Wow...I used to wonder why Arabs and Dutchcels sound almost the same with their throat coughing language, but using numbers is living proof that 1488cels should respect curries and camcelcels rather than attack them.
You really think Dutch and Arab sound the same? That's funny because I never heard such a comparison. And I agree bro, too bad they're falling for zionism crap so they hate all Arabs or Islamic curries.

Yes bro, these "enlightened Europeans" stole every scientific document that the Arabs had saved and claimed it as their own. Even the numbers we use are of Arabic origin. White supremacists are low IQ scumbags.
y9bzeanb8qly.png
bc5.jpg
1481811404424.png
60.jpg
o_101_lg.gif
Varsity-P-zoom.jpg
e-lowercase.png

Go back to India then if the feminist west sucks so much.

This shows their hypocrisy well but he's just another libertine Chadlite, certainly not our hero I'd hope to say.

This shows their hypocrisy well but he's just another libertine Chadlite, certainly not our hero I'd hope to say.
Well, I took a pic where he does look nice, but in truth he's at best a normie. He might even have had a "cel" phase during his youth tbh. Now that he's rich and statusmaXxed, it's not a problem anymore for him.
white supremacist cope :lul:
I'm not even a white supremacist, I'm just trying to stop you for spreading more fancy bullshit under a post that has nothing to do with your complexe of superiority.

But seriously ...
Go back to India then if the feminist west sucks so much.
He has a point. You can always go live in India if Europe is so awful to you. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Here are some pics to entice you ... :feelsokman:

Filthy_street_homeless_India-1.jpg
pollution-around-the-world2.jpg
_85319913_poop_protest.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I took a pic where he does look nice, but in truth he's at best a normie. He might even have had a "cel" phase during his youth tbh. Now that he's rich and statusmaXxed, it's not a problem anymore for him.
He's a Chadlite and now has even MS to add to it. Wouldn't I be a cuck to call a hero someone like him for fucking girls who are my age?
In any case no worries, at the end of this story they might bitch at him a little but he'll even gain more popularity and more girls my age will want to sleep with him.

What a cucked society we live in

the slut Nabilla you showed has been arrested by swiss police
l think she was jailed a bit

I'm not even a white supremacist, I'm just trying to stop you for spreading more fancy bullshit under a post that has nothing to do with your complexe of superiority.
You may not be a white supremacist but you sure as hell cope as one. :feelskek: And my posts were completely on-topic as you can see.

the slut Nabilla you showed has been arrested by swiss police
l think she was jailed a bit
I hate Arab sluts.

Well he's not wrong. If I ever ascend I will never fuck foids older then 35.

Cuck nationalists defend their Angloskank empire!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back