Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News French 12-13yo boys charged with gang rape on 12yo girl

SupremeFroggy

SupremeFroggy

ND manlet
★★★★★
The girl told police she was approached by three boys aged between 12 and 13 while she was in a park near her home with a friend and dragged into a shed on the evening of Saturday, June 15, in the northwestern Parisian suburb of Courbevoie. The suspects beat her and "forced her to have anal and vaginal penetration, fellatio, while uttering death threats and anti-Semitic remarks," a police source told Agence France-Presse (AFP).

were they niggers or dune coons?

What the fuck man I was playing roblox when i was 12

Based
Screenshot 2024 06 22 123515

Based immigrants, that white whore was going to have sex with Chads anyways, nothing has been lost

Er is coming soon

At 12 Ioved lego bricks, wtf

The suspects beat her and "forced her to have anal and vaginal penetration, fellatio, while uttering death threats and anti-Semitic remarks,"
same energy as
Screenshot 2024 06 22 at 13 47 57 crooked swastikas   Google Search

Is That's why you're incel?

Why weren't you out rapid foids with the others?
I was already feeling bad becasue I coudn't get a gf. Life is a shit. Nothing changes for better, it only gets worse. I hoped for a gf since kindergarten, but after hs I still have shit. Keep grinding boyos!!!!!!!

I was already feeling bad becasue I coudn't get a gf. Life is a shit. Nothing changes for better, it only gets worse. I hoped for a gf since kindergarten, but after hs I still have shit. Keep grinding boyos!!!!!!!
You'll get used to it after a while boyo.

Most likely kids of refugees, since they were saying antisemite shit then its confirmed muslim refugees.

But the media doesnt wana show their identities

The younger generation seems promising

>anti-semitic remarks

lol Okay, stupid faggot. What 12 year old is insulting jews while getting his dick sucked? What a retarded article

Personality wins again.

Immigrants are putting foids in their place, I can only cheer that on.

Most likely kids of refugees, since they were saying antisemite shit then its confirmed muslim refugees.

But the media doesnt wana show their identities
:reeeeee:

thats fucked up, I was playing vidya like IGI and San andreas when I was 12

thats fucked up, I was playing vidya like IGI and San andreas when I was 12
so were they, I hear they raped her (in GTA San Andreas)

so they should be judged innocent

The little bitch wasn't even Jewish by all accounts, but the Jewry pounces on what they think is the important part (note it's not the goy being beaten or raped):
France's chief rabbi, Haïm Korsia, wrote on X that he was "horrified" and that "no one should be excused in the face of this unprecedented wave of anti-Semitism."