Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Freedom, work and inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
In modern societies, people have been taught they are free. Some illusory freedoms have blinded them to the fact that they are essentially slaves for the majority of the day. Most of our lives are spent working (or training to eventually work) at jobs we hate, with people we hate, for people we hate - for not enough money usually, and for hours that are way too long.

Despite this, most people accept this kind of lifestyle as normal. They call you entitled for questioning it. This always puzzled me, why are they so content?

The answer lies in the following: "love", family and procreation. That's the reason why people accept this dull and painful reality. That's why working at something you hate for the majority of your lifespan is accepted. And yet, we are denied those things, because the social order has changed.

We are still expected to work to survive, society still taxes us for a big part of our income. And yet, those essential copes of love and family are denied to us, making the reality of slaving away so much more difficult.

This is the incel and normie lifestyle.

I love my job and my professional successes are a great cope to forget about being a failure in other areas of life.

This needs to be stickied

In modern societies, people have been taught they are free. Some illusory freedoms have blinded them to the fact that they are essentially slaves for the majority of the day. Most of our lives are spent working (or training to eventually work) at jobs we hate, with people we hate, for people we hate - for not enough money usually, and for hours that are way too long.

Despite this, most people accept this kind of lifestyle as normal. They call you entitled for questioning it. This always puzzled me, why are they so content?

The answer lies in the following: "love", family and procreation. That's the reason why people accept this dull and painful reality. That's why working at something you hate for the majority of your lifespan is accepted. And yet, we are denied those things, because the social order has changed.
This is an interesting point, and it's also the reason why I've never been able to accept it. It's curious how people seem to think that it's odd were not happy, compliant little slaves, given that there is no real reason for us to be content. Normies might say "relationships aren't everything", but what else is there? Distractions which you won't even be able to spend anything close to the majority of your waking hours on? Wageslaving?

The truth is that romantic relationships are also just a distraction, albeit the most effective distraction from what is actual reality. That ever present, although usually unconscious, feeling of futility. The fact that all your efforts are ultimately pointless, every thought, every dream, and every memory will be obliterated. In many respects, none of us really exist at all. Yet we keep telling ourselves that "this matters", while clinging to the illusions which we've constructed for ourselves. In some ways I'm happy to have been robbed of most of my fantasies, but mostly it just makes me wish that I had never been created at all.
We are still expected to work to survive, society still taxes us for a big part of our income. And yet, those essential copes of love and family are denied to us, making the reality of slaving away so much more difficult.
The elites know that the vast majority of people in this situation, one way or another, will eventually do it anyway. The number of parasites living off their parents, a (likely very small)percentage of overall suicides, and probably a portion of the homeless population aren't enough for anything to change.

I have nothing to lose. If I were human I'd force myself to work because at least I'd have someone waiting for me when I come home, but I don't have that and I never will. I won't work a day in my life and I'll die before I'm forced to wake up at 6am and slave away in some shithole office until 5pm. I refuse to fucking work and give my time and money to normgroids. It's up to my parents now. If they want me to die they'll let me die. If not I'll live as a NEET for the rest of my life.

There is no freedom, and the work is for nothing. Only inceldom and oppression.

I only work 20-30 hours a week. I could never do 40

This is why i like you

Working leads to affording cool copes

So very true

I have nothing to lose. If I were human I'd force myself to work because at least I'd have someone waiting for me when I come home, but I don't have that and I never will. I won't work a day in my life and I'll die before I'm forced to wake up at 6am and slave away in some shithole office until 5pm. I refuse to fucking work and give my time and money to normgroids. It's up to my parents now. If they want me to die they'll let me die. If not I'll live as a NEET for the rest of my life.
I have similar feelings. Rotting is easier than killing myself, but suicide is easier than wageslaving. A shotgun would be best, but I don't even need that. It's been cold enough here to simply lay around outside and wait to die, I could even drink some alcohol to make it more comfortable.

If my parents want me around until they die, then it's up to them. I didn't ask to be born, and I'm not going to slave away for no other reason than to continue my own pointless life.

Money is a tool to control people. They encourage the pursuit of money to keep us under their control.

Working leads to affording cool copes
Don’t you want that cool new iPhone goy, just work for about 160 hours and take this sweet payment plan we’ve provided for you. All of this debt will be worth it, trust me

Humans stopped being "free" exactly when the first societies were created. I don't consider myself free. We are all living in a big prison, we run our lives for worthless scraps of paper or numbers on a computer monitor.

And even if there were no societies, we, as genetic trash, would still be miserable and starve to death as we would be weeded out by natural selection, which would most likely still be preferable to the current state of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back