Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Freedom was a mistake, and 1984 isn't looking so bad now

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
The Chinese are right in implementing their social credit system and totalitarian state. Modern western society is real life proof that most people can't handle liberty nor know what is best for them. Western "values" will go down as the biggest flop in human history.

Just lawl at being a future historian that gets to read about this shit. They will laugh themselves out of their seats.

Last edited:
High IQ thread. Normies can’t operate without resorting to useless religion or utter degeneracy.

1984 or nuclear warfare might be the only solutions at this juncture.

High IQ thread. Normies can’t operate without resorting to useless religion or utter degeneracy.

Designer babies might also help but yea agreed.

Democracy and freedom is great in theory but terrible in practice. There was women who voted for Beto O'Rourke over Ted Cruz just because O'Rourke is more attractive to them ffs.

There should be a test or something that you have to take before voting that quizzes you on your political knowledge. Why do uninformed votes have the same power as informed ones? It’s stupid.

There should be a test or something that you have to take before voting that quizzes you on your political knowledge. Why do uniformed votes have the same power as informed and ones? It’s stupid.

Would never work, it would be massively abused.

Tbh I would rather live in a "honest" dictatorship rather than a broken democracy. Quality of life was fairly decent for most Germans during Nazi germany before the bombs started reigning on them, or for that matter even Imperial Germany. An autocratic ethno-state with a high IQ average would be the best system in which to live. China is looking like a dystopia to be honest but how much if this is merely the result of too much population Vs the governing style?

Tbh I would rather live in a "honest" dictatorship rather than a broken democracy. Quality of life was fairly decent for most Germans during Nazi germany before the bombs started reigning on them, or for that matter even Imperial Germany. An autocratic ethno-state with a high IQ average would be the best system in which to live. China is looking like a dystopia to be honest but how much if this is merely the result of too much population Vs the governing style?

@RREEEEEEEEE :lul:

On a side note, as much as I think that Donald Trump isn't really that ideal of a president for Amerifags, if there's one thing he managed to do is expose the delusion that is mainstream journalism.

I really fucking despise how your average comfortable starbucks, middle class, 2-bit economist degree loser demands the respect of war correspondents, while spouting about the "persecution" of the 4th estate after getting their white house press pass revoked, expecting to win a Pulitzer award for muh activism and focusing on utterly pointless and clearly inflammatory trollbait Trump tweets littered with lies instead of actually finding a scoop; when there are chinese journalists being tortured and unpersoned JFL at journalistic ethics in current year.

I heard somewhere that 1984 and Animal Farm is banned in schools in the USA, probably explains this shit tbh.

https://web.archive.org/web/2018112...lary-clinton-lesson-1984-trust-leaders-press/

"Mrs. Clinton argues the Trump administration resembles the regime portrayed in the novel."
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
>implying this is freedom

Tbh. It’s not like voting matters anyway.
56745085 0BFD 401A A566 981B98757DF9

>1984 future
>future historians

They wouldn't know shit about how it was in the past because it'll be erased and rewritten for the convenience of the state.

>1984 future
>future historians

They wouldn't know shit about how it was in the past because it'll be erased and rewritten for the convenience of the state.

They already did that after ww2

Loki said it best. "Kneel before me. I said... kneel! Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."
Avo5.gif

Agreed, but this China = Totalitarian State thing is vastly exaggerated by the (((western media))).
After all, America (a so called "free country") has the largest prison population on the planet, despite having only around 1/5 of China's overall population.

Most of China's internet censorship is just an excuse to have a VPN monolopy.

Last edited:
Living in the world of 1984? No thanks.

Living in the world of Brave New World? That would be great. Either get to live as an Alpha or be drugged into a perpetual state of satisfaction.