Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Free speech is dead

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
You can't even wish death upon someone without feds making up the law and calling ill will a threat. I was Baker Acted for something similar. The truth is, police in this country can make shit up if they want to lock you up. The first amendment doesn't exist.

I'm done.

You can't even wish death upon someone without feds making up the law and calling ill will a threat. I was Baker Acted for something similar. The truth is, police in this country can make shit up if they want to lock you up. The first amendment doesn't exist.

I'm done.

His statement that AOC should be shot is pretty much equivalent to anything said on this website. Everyone here is fair game for the FBI by this precedent.

Whatever we are rotting anyway

Free speech doesn’t exist on the internet, lol. Why do people think it does?

The internet is not America, and the constitution doesn’t apply to the internet. The internet is owned and controlled by corporations and anything you can say is because they allowed you to say it. There are no constitutional rights for the internet and you’re a brainlet if you think there is free speech on the internet.

its even dead on this forum :feelstrash:

free speech doesn't exist