Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Free Incelman

• Thread starter Deleted member 2299
  • Start date

Should incelman be unleashed?

• Total voters
Deleted member 2299

Deleted member 2299

Self-banned
-
What'd he do wrong to warrant another ban?

At this point you'd think getting banned as many times as he has would result in a permanent ban. How does he keep coming back?

Nautica1983 said:
At this point you'd think getting banned as many times as he has would result in a permanent ban. How does he keep coming back?

go patriots

mental_out said:
He keeps making female worship threads/posts at completely inappropriate times, it's his own fault, hopefully he'll learn eventually.

he's just a troll, why bother.

ItheIthe said:
go patriots

Hell yeah. Nice to see another patriotscel in here.

which one is he again?

you people all look alike

mental_out said:
He keeps making female worship threads/posts at completely inappropriate times, it's his own fault, hopefully he'll learn eventually.
Gambler never learns, is starting to do the same in /maleforeveralone under other account("Muricunt")

Ub2w said:
Gambler never learns, is starting to do the same in /maleforeveralone under other account("Muricunt")

I didn't know that was him. Lol. Makes sense now.

I don't know why you people keep unbanning him. He is way more of a mentalcel than me. I know I can get dates if I looksmax and would drop these forums the day I stop being a fatass, but this dude is a normie who actively goes on dates and thinks he is as incel as anyone else here. How fucking delusional can you be to think you are an incel when you are going on dates and kissing women? The idea of an incel is a lot more different than simply not getting sex, it is about not getting ANY recognition from the opposite sex at all.

After I found out how much of a normie that guy is I grimace in disgust whenever I see one of his posts.

He's my favorite user, free him this instance.

Is it permanent this time?

mental_out said:
no, he'll be unbanned tomorrow when his day ban is over
Thank god it's a one day ban.

I hope he gets banned for good. I can’t stand this guy for some reason.

Death by exile.

I like some of his post but lets be real, hes a mental/fakecel and a troll.

blackcel said:
I don't know why you people keep unbanning him. He is way more of a mentalcel than me. I know I can get dates if I looksmax and would drop these forums the day I stop being a fatass, but this dude is a normie who actively goes on dates and thinks he is as incel as anyone else here. How fucking delusional can you be to think you are an incel when you are going on dates and kissing women? The idea of an incel is a lot more different than simply not getting sex, it is about not getting ANY recognition from the opposite sex at all.

After I found out how much of a normie that guy is I grimace in disgust whenever I see one of his posts.

I hope he gets banned for good. I can’t stand his presence here. He’s worshipped here and it sickens me.

Just fucking perm him already. He's not ugly, obviously trolling, and obviously bullshitting about being an "incel".

You do the crime, you pay the time. No exceptions.

DankIncel said:
Weed said:
is retard down again?
He deserves it. Femoid worshiper.
He deserves it for being good looking with huge wrists and trolling

saddupbro said:
mental_out said:
he's just a troll, why bother.
this

Ub2w said:
mental_out said:
He is mocking incels I think.. look at how he looks, look at his threads, completely autistic

blackcel said:
If I was him I would post here but would admit I am a slayer and use myself for experiments

anincelforlifelol said:
Just fucking perm him already. He's not ugly, obviously trolling, and obviously bullshitting about being an "incel".

mental_out said:
Juxtaposition6 said:
He's my favorite user, free him this instance.
no, he'll be unbanned tomorrow when his day ban is over
fucking rip. he will get banned again and he does not care because he knows he wont get perma.. After the ban he joins other forums to troll.. really dude?

him being banned from this place is a good thing, he needs to embrace his chadlite status and start fucking women

Nautica1983 said:

probably gets a " get out of jail free" card because hes been around this community for ages.

i doubt the mods will permaban him

mental_out said:

does he actually think he will get away with it or does he post them when he thinks the mods wont be "online?" because thatd be a massive cope from his part, mods are always watching or at least one of them is.

A Good Friend said:
which one is he again?

you people all look alike

gambler