Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious free him

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
@incelkingkong
my nigga didnt deserve it fr fr he was just sticking up for ritalin

Last edited:
Free them both

>one reply after 45 minutes
shaq-leaving-bye-dissapoint-gif-10306281.gif

Free them both
just waitin for niggas to say "who tf even are they lol"

Fuck the mods

who tf even are they lol

he will get unban when he will climb out of bronze

tbhtbh I don't see why what he did warranted a perm, he just insulted knajjd, insulting any other forum member wouldn't have done him in like it did

He’s looking at this as we speak

I want him back

Free Social Outcast too.

Unironicallu free all the fakecels and larpercels so we can make a GOLDMINE out of them.

i thought this place was uncucked? i fucking hate sites where mods are shitters. i don't want to have to worry about what i'm saying is 'breaking the rules' when im trying to express my opinion.

i thought this place was uncucked? i fucking hate sites where mods are shitters. i don't want to have to worry about what i'm saying is 'breaking the rules' when im trying to express my opinion.
If you follow rules, you don't get banned, not that hard, don't say bluepilled shit or things that get fbicels foaming at the mouth

Most of these guys were banned for good reason, larping or fakecels. With a few exceptions, mods dislike postmaxxers.

Speaking of why did HighTGymcel get banned again? I post just AS much as him.

You should get a 3 day temp for this gay thread

Ah yeah I know that.