Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Free gibs

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★

tl;dr - Proposal to give 360k to each black resident of Commiefornia in way of reparations.

Get your black asses over to California or get good with the shoe polish, it's lamborghini time.

Could you imagine if they actually did this, the economy would be hilarious.

@sneed (not chuck) @Zhou Chang-Xing @depressedblackcel Cash in ASAP! :lul:

I like how they'll give upper-middle class and random murdering thugmaxxed niggers alike more than @surreal will ever make in his life, but giving reparations to a discriminated against special group earning less, fucking less, socially interacting less, and being promoted less and who are forced to disavow an entire section of Maslow's hierarchy is seen as absurd and misogynist. :feelsclown:

JBB
I wish I was black right now

They gotta be so proud of their ancestors now

Mexico should to reclaim California better off, it’s not like most Americans outside would want us here.

Let's make a plan to scam them if this goes, they probably never had that much money at once, and won’t know what to do with it, ez prey