Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Free English lessons

草食系

草食系

Recruit
★★★
Hey, incel! Do you wish to practice your English with young Americans face-to-face? :feelsEhh:

Ask the Mormons (the latter day saints of Jesus Christ) to send you a free bible! It will be brought to you personally by (usually) two young American missionaries in their late teens/early twenties. If you live in the West, there's a good chance that YOU get to talk about resurrection with TWO (sometimes three!) young and beautiful traditional Mormon girls! If you live in a Third World country (or are just less lucky), you get to talk with two dressed up Mormon guys (don't worry, they are really friendly)! :feelsokman:

They learn the basics of your language in only two weeks, and learn more by talking with the locals. So, you don't absolutely have to practice your verbal English, but here's your opportunity! :feelsYall:

FAQ:
>They act friendly as long as they think they can convert you?! :feelsugh:
Of course they are trying to save/convert you. Tell them that you haven't seen Mormons before and you wish to expand your knowledge :feelsthink:

>Why do they sometimes send three missionaries to your house? :feelstrash:
For security, which is understandable. This doesn't happen with guys, though! :dab:

>Have you noticed any differences between talking to the girl missionaries (sisters) vs guy missionaries (elders) :feelsmega:
Yes. Girls are more likely to want stay in the topic, and guys are more relaxed and open to talk about anything (football, soccer, girls, their life in America etc.) :feelsokman:

So, what are you waiting for? Spice up your boring life and book your free f2f English lesson today! :feelsautistic:
tl;dr: Spice up your boring life and book your free f2f English lesson today!

https://www.comeuntochrist.org/requests/free-holy-bible

Last edited:
They gave me Mormon book for free ¦>

didnt read bro sry

tl;dr: Spice up your boring life and book your free f2f English lesson today!

https://www.comeuntochrist.org/requests/free-holy-bible

tl;dr added :dab:
Tldr was too long
full

Just fall for a scam theory

One thing I noticed from experience is Mormon are well dress good looking whites. They really stand out in a crowd because everyone else looks like trash compared to them.

But I don’t live in America :feelscry:

Tf is this thread ?

Seems like some advertisement bullshit.
I'm not a Mormon. I'm only letting people know how they can practice their verbal English with Americans for free. I can read and write in English just fine, but my verbal skills aren't that good.

I've spoken to a few before and I'll just say I'm glad there are still people like them in these degenerate times.
They gave me Mormon book for free ¦>
U asked for a visit?

Last edited:
I've spoken to a few before and I'll just say I'm glad there are still people like them in these degenerate times.

U asked for a visit?
Yeah, man. They are nice and friendly. I'm not planning to Mormonize myself, but I take the free English lessons, lol.

I kept having mormons come to my house (in america) and it was always two really sexy ladies in their early 20s telling me how i should learn about mormonism and it could save my life. I always told them to leave and i wasnt a damn mormon but they kept coming at like 8 or 9 in the morning and knocking on my door. Something tells me them sending out good looking foids isnt just a coincidence because otherwise i cant see why anyone would give a shit about it