Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Free @anincelforlifelol

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Man did nothing wrong, he was targeted unjustly by the bureaucratic moderation. He was one of the few people against worshipping femshits and opposing cuckoldry, and as a fellow angercel I can see why he was constantly pissed off.
They let people who LARP as womyn and guys who've had sex (both top and bottom) stay and shitpost, but they perma him for making one wrong thread? Come on.

LIBERTA!

He makes quality posts.

I don't see why not.

He lost himself in the heat of a moment. It all happens to us.

what was he banned for?

what was he banned for?

Quote :
"You were given the minimal warning (10%), which as you had 50% of warnings accumulated already triggered a 1 day ban.

And then you came here to shit on the warning instead of waiting a day or reading the sticky:
"This is also not a place to rant. If you do so your appeal will automatically be rejected AND you will be denied entry to the site."
You wanted to know why this appeal was deleted. There you go: Because it's not an appeal.

Congratulations, you turned the minimal amount of warning on the site to a permaban.

EDIT: I'll add that avoiding your ban with alts and making threads complaining and shiting on the site was what sealed the deal."

Sad that he didn’t just wait out his 1-day ban and sperged out instead.

mods are literally nazis

Man did nothing wrong, he was targeted unjustly by the bureaucratic moderation. He was one of the few people against worshipping femshits and opposing cuckoldry, and as a fellow angercel I can see why he was constantly pissed off.
They let people who LARP as womyn and guys who've had sex (both top and bottom) stay and shitpost, but they perma him for making one wrong thread? Come on.

LIBERTA!
I agree. Everyone deserves a second chance. Unfortunately for us, we never even had one chance:feelscry:

I agree. He has a right to be angry with all the larping fakecels, and the stupidity of people in general.

Free him, he's a quality, non-degenerate poster with morals.

How do all these mfers get banned, lmao.

I support this, I miss the guy. Yeah sure he did chimp out a bit but inceldom will do that to you. When you have 19 year olds talking about being incel despite having sex while youre a virgin its normal to get worked up.

I support this, I miss the guy. Yeah sure he did chimp out a bit but inceldom will do that to you. When you have 19 year olds talking about being incel despite having sex while youre a virgin its normal to get worked up.

he was literally the most aggressive user here but i don't blame him at all lmao

Its wierd how his name is still colored but his profile is missing. It made me think he was unbanned for a second.

he was literally the most aggressive user here but i don't blame him at all lmao
He would literally lash out at everyone, LMAO.

But youre right, I cant really blame him and I do miss his rants.

Seriously, this guy needs to be unbanned.

One of the best posters on here, long term regulars remember him from epic threads back in the /r/incels subreddit like when he graduated or went clubbing.

Seriously, this guy needs to be unbanned.

One of the best posters on here, long term regulars remember him from epic threads back in the /r/incels subreddit like when he graduated or went clubbing.
He’s never coming back unfortunately