Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Freak Show (1997) - the curious time when a teenager chadlite rockstar wrote an entire album LARPing as a subhuman truecel

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Let's say you're an Australian 16yo rockstar prodigy who looks like this...

F36e97f61370990ad915fc253c3543551
Silverchair1

...and just had massive success with your first album and is touring the world and slaying JB groupie pussy.

What in the world would lead you to write this album...

Screenshot2017 02 03at105117am1

With utterly truecel lyrics such as these?

Lived too long now you've come to take me too
To place where I can't die.
Lost my soul lost my confidence in me.
Can't be something but I'll try.
Lived too long and waited to just drown.
In my self pity I keep falling down.

Want to be your soldier
Want to be your slave
I have no pride in myself

Only book that I own is called "How to Lose".
Pick a chapter I know them all just choose.
Lived too long and waited to find
A place where I can die
Lost my soul lost my confidence in me
Give me something but I'll try

Want to be your soldier
Want to be your slave
Have no pride in my self
That's how I behave

...I'm a freak
Of nature
Yeah
I'm a freak

If only I could be as cool as you
As cool as you

Body and soul I'm a freak I'm a freak...

You've never wanted to know me before
Little or no association...

...Couldn't care less if I died right now...

...Need a pathway need a guide
Contemplating suicide
Wish I could be like you
You say you care but do you?...

Sinking through dark black holes
It's never gonna end
Open gash in my ribcage
It's never gonna mend

Take another picture off the wall
Sinking deeper every time I fall

Each day ends quicker
And my mind gets slower too
As my life just fades away
I wouldn't have a clue...

:ping::ping::ping::ping::ping::ping::ping::ping::ping:

The irony is the "freak" couldn't have written a song about being a Chad because he has no hands. :feelscry:

>extremely attractive pretty boy blessed with incredible talent and luck makes a career off translating your suffering into music before even hitting 20
my existence is cucked

>extremely attractive pretty boy blessed with incredible talent and luck makes a career off translating your suffering into music before even hitting 20
my existence is cucked
What's even more astonishing is that he wasn't even one of those kids who started playing at 3 or something. He started playing at 12 from what I've read. He was just a musical genius, "Petrol & Chlorine" for example is an EXTREMELY well composed song. And their following album, "Neon Ballroom", was even better.

JFL at 16 yos being able to be composer geniuses but not being considered able to consent with a kiss in most of US.

What's even more astonishing is that he wasn't even one of those kids who started playing at 3 or something. He started playing at 12 from what I've read. He was just a musical genius, "Petrol & Chlorine" for example is an EXTREMELY well composed song. And their following album, "Neon Ballroom", was even better.

JFL at 16 yos being able to be composer geniuses but not being considered able to consent with a kiss in most of US.
GENETICS
RULE
ALL

tfw Chad can roleplay as incel and still be loved but you will never be able to roleplay as Chad

It’s just emo nonsense for teenagers, it doesn’t mean anything.

chads can act like incel and never be treated like one

It was the 90s. Every white rock musician was larping as a loser. Ultimately in the conflict between rockstar AltChads and normie JockChads incels are irrelevant.

It was the 90s. Every white rock musician was larping as a loser. Ultimately in the conflict between rockstar AltChads and normie JockChads incels are irrelevant.
Truth.

good lord I owned that record as a kid. :feelskek::feelstastyman:
they were Hanson for the grunge/alternative crowd, lets face it.
In terms of Aussie bands, they will never be Cosmic Psychos, Lubricated Goat, King Snake Roost, let alone The Birthday Party.

Last edited:
Fuck, finally found the Elliot Smith song Petrol and Chlorine was reminding me of. Very similar chords at the beginning.

maybe it was an incel ghost writer and the guy just went through the song and said "yeah that sounds deep enough"

she pretty i want to smell her hair

It was the style at the time. I remember buying this album when it first came out.

It's funny, he was so good looking in his teenage years, like top 1% who could get any prime JB he wanted, and yet in his 30s he is nothing special:

9738a463ebf1e0208a69beb726a3d9f8

And oldcel copers claim that a man's prime is 30s.

c03fe245101f9fc4b9a980f7066335b6.gif

Last edited:
It's funny, he was so good looking in his teenage years, like top 1% who could get any prime JB he wanted, and yet in his 30s he is nothing special:

And he didn't even bald. Oldcopers are a joke.

Same as Cobain. He was a fucked up mentalcel.

I always found his ridiculous good looks offputting and it made it hard for me to like their music.

Gavin Rossdale is the best looking rockstar I could like. I have a hard time believing good looking musicians have any concept of life.

It was the style at the time.

Yeah, these themes were characteristic of culture in the 90s. Probably related not insignificantly to my fondness for the music of the 90s above all else. I was born in '95 and first heard Nirvana in 2006 (until then, I wasn't much into music), so it wasn't exactly the dominant milieu in which I came up - there was rather something in the dejected grime of the sound and its presentation that I couldn't find in anything contemporary.

You see in new music, or any cultural medium, the exact converse - a reaction of naïve millennial optimism against the bile of their Gen X parents (most of whom themselves have now become shitlib fossils alienated from the culture of their youth) - manifested as the faggot bugman's trigger-finger deployment of a word like "edgy", meant to constrain any departure from feel-good utilitarian tech-monopoly consensus as being necessarily gauche and fantastical.

Given that anger and sadness figured as prominent affects in the dominant culture of the time, you then find most figures - popular & good-looking or not - working within this idiom. Lots of the best incel music was made by people who didn't really look the part

Cop Shoot Cop

6a00d8341c18b253ef01b7c8d0ec61970b-450wi

In a pretty sane reaction to a stone-cold month of mondays
In a parking lot adjacent to the off-ramp for the freeway
The moon was dancing in the clouds
The wind was playing on the trees
With a tube stuck through the window
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3

He stuck by his decision to asphyxiate his fears
On the coldest day of the year

The mind keeps drifting backwards toward the formative years
(With nausea (free him), not nostalgia). Bells are ringing in the years
The temptation to homogenize
The compulsion to submerge
Beneath a quantity of beer

Depression and detention and a rock to let off tension
Carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide
Pulse like a receding tide
Can't you feel it slip away?
The earth which fed you now consumes you

"No one remembers what day it was
But everyone knows the trouble he'd seen...
Surface details all checked out
But there was no way to know for sure or not...
Split second decision...
Could've made it go the other way..."

And Steve Austin, despite articulating inceldom more consistently and correctly - through sound and lyric - than anyone else in music, wasn't an incel and didn't look like one:

58B1EB64-today-is-the-day-temple-of-the-morning-star-deluxe-reissues-available-for-preorder-image.jpg

You are a coward
You have no smile
A common thief, the kind of person
I despise

You are a coward
You have no smile
I despise

I have no place in the outside world.

You stole my honor
You trashed my name
You punish me for being human
-my demise

I have no place in the the outside world.

You are a coward
You have no smile
I despise

Sorceressero...

Marked...

I always found his ridiculous good looks offputting and it made it hard for me to like their music.

Gavin Rossdale is the best looking rockstar I could like. I have a hard time believing good looking musicians have any concept of life.

Cobain had a bunch of other issues unrelated inceldom. Despite being one of the most visible, iconic figures of his generation, he was a oneitisized cuck who never capitalized amorously on his fame due to insecurity and anhedonia. Drug problem, stomach problem, suicide. Makes sense that he made the music he did, even if he never suffered the particular type of misery arising from sexual insignificance.

Yeah, these themes were characteristic of culture in the 90s. Probably related not insignificantly to my fondness for the music of the 90s above all else. I was born in '95 and first heard Nirvana in 2006 (until then, I wasn't much into music), so it wasn't exactly the dominant milieu in which I came up - there was rather something in the dejected grime of the sound and its presentation that I couldn't find in anything contemporary.

You see in new music, or any cultural medium, the exact converse - a reaction of naïve millennial optimism against the bile of their Gen X parents (most of whom themselves have now become shitlib fossils alienated from the culture of their youth) - manifested as the faggot bugman's trigger-finger deployment of a word like "edgy", meant to constrain any departure from feel-good utilitarian tech-monopoly consensus as being necessarily gauche and fantastical.

Given that anger and sadness figured as prominent affects in the dominant culture of the time, you then find most figures - popular & good-looking or not - working within this idiom. Lots of the best incel music was made by people who didn't really look the part

Cop Shoot Cop

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3

Split second decision...

And Steve Austin, despite articulating inceldom more consistently and correctly - through sound and lyric - than anyone else in music, wasn't an incel and didn't look like one:

58B1EB64-today-is-the-day-temple-of-the-morning-star-deluxe-reissues-available-for-preorder-image.jpg

You are a coward
You have no smile
I despise

You are a coward
You have no smile
I despise

You stole my honor
You trashed my name
-my demise

You are a coward
You have no smile
I despise

Sorceressero...

Marked...

Cobain had a bunch of other issues unrelated inceldom. Despite being one of the most visible, iconic figures of his generation, he was a oneitisized cuck who never capitalized amorously on his fame due to insecurity and anhedonia. Drug problem, stomach problem, suicide. Makes sense that he made the music he did, even if he never suffered the particular type of misery arising from sexual insignificance.

Yeah well Daniel johns became a hardcore anorexic and starved himself nearly to death. That's rare as fuck for a man. Clearly he was a mentalcel as well. I don't think he was faking. I remember him saying he wished he wasn't so good looking too because he didn't like the attention. Same as cobain. I think they were pretty similar in those ways. Still hate johns for his looks and find him unrelatable. But it's only fair to observe. I don't think he was faking with the music he wrote.

why does he look like a fag now?

Cop Shoot Cop

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3

Split second decision...

You are a coward
You have no smile
I despise

You are a coward
You have no smile
I despise

You stole my honor
You trashed my name
-my demise

You are a coward
You have no smile
I despise

Sorceressero...

Marked...

Steve Austin actually looks like me when I grow my beard out to a reasonable length. now most brutal death metal bands on the other hand look like truecels:

Cenotaph (Turkey), Artery Eruption (US), Begging For Incest (Ger), Extermination Dismemberment (Rus). and their lyrics match their misery against women.

Attachments

• download (5).jpg
    download (5).jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 33
  • e51db8c032664e5880890d9aeaeb9558.jpg
    e51db8c032664e5880890d9aeaeb9558.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 49
  • 107682_photo.jpg
    107682_photo.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 45
  • band.png
    band.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
...and just had massive success with your first album and is touring the world and slaying JB groupie pussy.
He was a feminist.

Cop Shoot Cop

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3

Split second decision...

You are a coward
You have no smile
I despise

You are a coward
You have no smile
I despise

You stole my honor
You trashed my name
-my demise

You are a coward
You have no smile
I despise

Sorceressero...

Marked...

I do have to say, I am pretty glad alternative/grunge/etc was the music of my youth. It fits in pretty well with my own disposition. Growing up listening to anything that was popular after alternative-rock would have been a much less cathartic experience.

Eh after alternative I got into old hc, grind and death metal. That's even more downtrodden
He was a feminist.

Most bands I enjoy are thankfully not. Aside from AmRep noise rock most of that alternacrap was a just a phase when I found out how cucky the bands were.

Kurt Cobain was never celibate or pretended to be? Was he? How could he possibly have been a mentalcel?

Actually forgot about these guys. Only heard the hit song. Dude mustve tore through tons of Aussie beach pussy........fuck...my ....life.

Tomorrow is a good song for a kid to write ...nice chorus...bridge. Stupid pseudo-deep lyrics to get that sweet white pussy = winning.

View attachment 49191View attachment 49192

View attachment 49190

LOL at these LARPING as an Incel song titles. I'm listening right now.. pretty good so far.

00:01 Slave
03:59 Freak
07:47 Abuse Me
11:48 Lie To Me
13:09 No Association
17:03 Cemetery
21:06 The Door
24:42 Pop Song For Us Rejects
27:56 Learn To Hate
32:14 Petrol & Chlorine
36:15 Roses
39:46 Nobody Came
45:56 The Closing

Last edited:
That's nothing compared to your average Shining song title

I feel like most popular music in that age appealed to the "rejects", but now it's seen as
emo nonsense
and was replaced with degenerate rap music about getting high and having infinite sex on a mountain of cash that kids these days seem to listen to religiously.

I feel like most popular music in that age appealed to the "rejects", but now it's seen as

and was replaced with degenerate rap music about getting high and having infinite sex on a mountain of cash that kids these days seem to listen to religiously.
Very accurate analysis, unfortunately :feelsbadman: