Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel frauding your tinder profile is the only way you get matches

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I wish I could actually go meet them and have a date, but I know if I go they'll just leave right away, even though they have complimented my nice personality when we chatted

maybe perosnality can enhance a person, but without a good looking face there would be 0 initial attraction formed, you cant even show her how much of an intersting guy you are. YOu'd be deemed ugly and undateable on first sight.

I wonder if you can fake being rich or famous with fake gram account and professionally shopped photos etc

might get the odd crumb of pussy

I wonder if you can fake being rich or famous with fake gram account and professionally shopped photos etc

might get the odd crumb of pussy
how can you get any pussy from that? your pretending to be chad when your actually truecel

how can you get any pussy from that? your pretending to be chad when your actually truecel
cause you say you are rich and famous and like... from another country or something
dumb foid believes that and she fucks you

don't have to be chad if you are famous

cause you say you are rich and famous and like... from another country or something
dumb foid believes that and she fucks you

don't have to be chad if you are famous
No girl would have sex with you just because your famous, and if you lie about being rich they will ask for money first because sex

No girl would have sex with you just because your famous
they definitely will
status + money = sex
wouldn't work on every foid and probably only beckies but it would work

they will ask for money first because sex
you can use a small amount of money to make it seem like you have a large amount of money
people do it all the time really by taking out huge loans on shit they can't afford