Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Frat Chad touches a foid flight attendant's tit and gets duct-taped to seat for the entire flight

Meus

Meus

God
-
112d 12h 21m
Wait, they didn't know they would get into trouble for taping him to his seat? :feelswhat:

Yelling retarded shit vs literally being denied your freedom and basically taken hostage.

Niggers have no fucking boundaries. Even I could tell that was wrong. :feelshaha:

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

92% of ethnic foids are evil white supremacists
★★★★
31d 8h 14m
BlkPillPres said:
Retard, only 6% of AMERICAS ENTIRE POPULATION are millionaires, so even within context YOU ARE WRONG

JFL I'm not even continuing this any further, you are either trolling or just really that fucking stupid and not worth my time, I can only explain 1+1=2 so many times, the numbers are already conveying my point
Context is his parents - OLD Americans. Of which I showed you the average net worth of old 60-something Americans is approaching $1.2M. So how the fuck is $2M so much more that it's enough to brag about?

You seem to think he's bragging to you - a poor third-worlder. In which it is god-like money. But he was bragging to people on an American flight about his old American parents. :feelsseriously:

cheekylad97

cheekylad97

Greycel
7h 59m
Why is this the second time in the last two months I'm seeing a story of people getting duct taped to there seats on planes ? The last story I saw they duct taped a lady to her seat and even put tape over her mouth . What the fuck is going on ?

PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
181d 22h 31m
cheekylad97 said:
Why is this the second time in the last two months I'm seeing a story of people getting duct taped to there seats on planes ? The last story I saw they duct taped a lady to her seat and even put tape over her mouth . What the fuck is going on ?
Because over the past year there's been a huge surge in the number of disruptive air passengers in the U.S., many of them normies who decide to assault flight attendants because they don't want to wear masks, even though they were told that masks would be mandatory when they booked their tickets.

The FAA has recently begun fining these deranged normalfags to the tune of $10k.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

losing my teen years
-
93d 11h 5m
PPEcel said:
nigga $2 million isn't even that much JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
its a fortune for poorcels like me

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
181d 22h 31m
dreadtheblackpill said:
its a fortune for poorcels like me
I'm not saying it isn't a fortune, I'm just saying it's not bragworthy. It is not at all uncommon for an american white/rice/curry couple in their 50s or 60s to have a combined net worth of USD $2M

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

The Bee’s Knees
★★★★★
44d 17h 29m
2 million really isn’t impressive, definitely not something to scream out braggingly, and most hilarious of all it isn’t even his money.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★
42d 11h 14m
" $2 million isn't even that much"
-PPEcel
If you only have 2 million you will probably go hungry
TF is 2 million? this is what I get per day Ngl

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
181d 22h 31m
GreaseCel said:
2 million really isn’t impressive, definitely not something to scream out braggingly, and most hilarious of all it isn’t even his money.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8