Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Franz Kafka was an inkwell

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1d613jf/til_franz_kafka_held_a_lifelong_belief_that_other/

What's for certain is that his expressions of social alienation beautifully encapsulate the experiences of those with Asperger's, besides being a testament to the isolation and sense of futility that was felt by the Jewish Diaspora of his time.

I remember having received much comfort from reading his books at the height of my depression years ago -- long before I learned about the opioid pill.

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1d613jf/til_franz_kafka_held_a_lifelong_belief_that_other/

What's for certain is that his expressions of social alienation beautifully encapsulate the experiences of those with Asperger's, besides being a testament to the isolation that was felt by the Jewish Diaspora of his time.

I remember receiving much comfort from reading his books at the height of my depression years ago -- long before I learned about the opioid pill.

i could never compare to his level of intelligence but i do relate to him very much.

He had four engagements. He wasn't NT for sure but could have relationships in his life. But being non NT is a death sentence in today's circumstances.

i could never compare to his level of intelligence but i do relate to him very much.
Kafka seems to have been narcissistic, as negative introjects apparently plague those with this personality (or lack thereof).

But as I write about in this thread, it is not some sign of evil, but rather a reaction to a negative formative environment:

In this connection, it has interested me to learn that foids with the biggest body image issues, as well as eating disorders, are exhibiting narcissistic traits. Those with BPD, on the contrary, are often quite exhibitionistically ugly: whether from cutting scars, or from the process of unconvincingly LARPing as the other gender (sustained by a compensatory monologue telling them about how beautiful they are), JFL.

Last edited:
Kafka seems to have been narcissistic, as negative introjects apparently plague those with this personality (or lack thereof).

But as I write about in this thread, it is not some sign of evil, but rather a reaction to a negative formative environment:

In this connection, it has interested me to learn that foids with the biggest body image issues, as well as eating disorders, are exhibiting narcissistic traits. Those with BPD actually enjoy positive introjects, and are often quite exhibitionistically ugly: whether from cutting scars, or from the process of unconvincingly LARPing as the other gender, JFL.
i wish """journalists"""" wrote as interesting stuff as you. ive lurked your posts quite a bit. very high iq and high effort.

i wish """journalists"""" wrote as interesting stuff as you. ive lurked your posts quite a bit. very high iq and high effort.
tbh

everything that passes for (((journalism))) is the most braindead normie shit regurgitated over and over again the blandness of it all is fucking unbearable

everything that passes for (((journalism))) is the most braindead normie shit regurgitated over and over again the blandness of it all is fucking unbearable

Thanks bro :feelsokman:

I anticipate that I'll be writing much more in the future as I treat my sleep apnea and get more energy to work out my mind :bigbrain:

For the meantime I'm using CPAP, but eventually I'll have jaw surgery to cure it :chad:

Thanks bro :feelsokman:

I anticipate that I'll be writing much more in the future as I treat my sleep apnea and get more energy to work out my mind :bigbrain:

For the meantime I'm using CPAP, but eventually I'll have jaw surgery to cure it :chad:
i am smoking delta 8 thc its pretty based.