Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frankenstein's story

The End

The End

Banned
-
I just a read a comic version of Frankenstein. Until now I was only familiar with the tale in a general sense. But now, knowing the story in some detail, I can see parallels between the story and the life of an incel.

Since the day of its creation the monster was hated by people because of its hideous visage, and in reciprocation the monster also hated humanity. The monster felt a companion would make it happy, thus blackmailed its own creator, Victor Frankenstein, into making a bride. But once completed even the female-monster was repulsed by the sight of the original monster. The monster, understanding it was too ugly to ever have a companion, lashed out at its creator; it killed Victor Frankenstein's family and fiance.

I would almost think Frankenstein is a metaphor for being socially ostracized, if the author weren't a married woman.

Proof that lookism is real even at that era

Long ago that I read it but in hindsight I feel like Frankenstein himself could be a coping incel, rejecting the blackpill while living in a better imagined world, than it is in reality, and going mad and somehow splitting his personality as a result. Does this make sense? I now really wanna read it again. I know he had ladr traits but is there some sign his life isn't as described and he is making stuff up or bluepill coping?

Last edited:
Long ago that I read it but in hindsight I feel like Frankenstein himself could be a coping incel, rejecting the blackpill while living in better imagined world, than it is in reality, and somehow splitting his personality as a result. Does this make sense? I now really wanna read it again. I know he had ladr traits but is there some sign his life isn't as described?
This is the version I read: https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-119721/chapter/mrs-chapter-119799