Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Francis Tumblety possibly Jack the Ripper

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

Tumblety appeared to revel in denouncing all women, but reserved a special hatred for prostitutes; he blamed his misogyny on a failed marriage to a prostitute.

Tumblety1870

Frederick Douglas said:
He told me much about himself in a very brief space, for he seemed to have more tongues than ears. I could not get a word in anywhere and you know I am too much in love with my own voice to like being suppressed and overtalked in that way, but enough of Dr. Tomblety. he seemed a good fellow after all.

Not long after this the 'doctor' was in my room when my Lieutenant-Colonel came in and commenced expatiating on the charms of a certain woman. In a moment, almost, the doctor was lecturing him and denouncing women.

When he was asked why he hated women, he said that when quite a young man he fell desperately in love with a pretty girl, rather his senior, who promised to reciprocate his affection.

After a brief courtship he married her. The honeymoon was not over when he noticed a disposition on the part of his wife to flirt with other men. He remonstrated, she kissed him, called him a dear jealous fool -- and he believed her.

Happening one day to pass in a cab through the worst part of the town he saw his wife and a man enter a gloomy-looking house.

Then he learned that before her marriage his wife had been an inmate of that and many similar houses. Then he gave up all womankind.

that's a very weak probability that this guy is the same guy called jack the reaper.
ack was way more fucked up in the mind than this guy, i heard some theories about jack having some problems with "witches", weird shit indeed but it's theories after all

Tumblety supposedly had a collection of uteruses that he showed dinner guests.