Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Framepill in stellaris

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★

I'll nuke the shit out of him and his entire goddamn species

Filthy xeno cunt

"sad frames"
:cryfeels:

I'll nuke the shit out of him and his entire goddamn species

I had a better idea. After I conquered their entire empire I took 20% of their top tier females from their worlds and transferred them to my capital and turned them to sex slaves. Then the remaining 80% I moved to one of their planets and turned it into hell. I took a fleet of many battleships and bombarded the foids planet for 20 years then I finally mercifully blew it the fuck up into pieces with my annihilator. As for the remaining planets and the male population, I turned them into food and forced the sex slaves to eat it.

Then I ate the sex slaves too. When they were finally no use. In their place we produced sex bots that kept my population happy. Our tech so advanced you can't tell the difference anyway, why fuck a used up alien foid when you can fuck whatever girl you want with our most high-tech sexbots.

JFL If they thought I would let them disrespect me like this.