Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Framepill]If you get bullied you're soy

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
If people do not fear you, you're soy. You can be celibate and blackpilled but still be somewhat respected if you are a powerful golem. If you are weak and get bullied, you are a blackpilled soy.

I have the frame of a child

I got called kid by the pizza delivery boy even though I'm prob older than him and have a full beard. Over for framecels.

Some bullies can be fragile and punch like femoid. We are dealing with apes. You must strive for control or remain hidden from wild beast, cousin of the gorilla. No middle ground for inkwel in zoo normie land.

Frame is very underrated on the forum.

Of course it is correlated with height, but tall does not always mean higher frame.

I am pretty tall but my shitty frame destroys this advantage.
There are many Chads who are a bit shorter than me but have more shoulders and frame.

Some bullies can be fragile and punch like femoid. We are dealing with apes. You must strive for control or remain hidden from wild beast, cousin of the gorilla. No middle ground for inkwel in zoo normie land.

@ThoughtfulCel

That's why you gymcel. For true framecels it won't change much, but for averagecels it could improve your posture and muscles, making you more threatening.

I've avoided a lot more fights since i've started gymceling, people think about it twice because even if they could be stronger they wouln't leave the fight unscatched

you also get more respect at work and people tend to listen to you.

@ThoughtfulCel

@RandomGuy

I don't appreciate my species being used to describe humans.

original

The frame is fundamental in any animal hierarchy.

People have always shown total lack of respect for me. Even random chads in the streets would sometimes throw drinks at me or shout insults at me. Chads would push up close to me and threaten me because they knew I couldn't fight back. Truly the life of a subhuman.

also if you're not a chad you're soy since your jaw isnt big enough

jfl NO