Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Framelet thread

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I'm posting with a recent realization that my frame of a child is far bigger an issue than my downward facial growth.

I filmed a video of myself from the other side of a room and realized that I look more like a kid than a man despite being in my 20s.

Just hit the gym bro. :chad::chad:

:feelsdevil:

Just hit the gym bro. :chad::chad:

:feelsdevil:
I know people will say I haven't tried enough but I have fucking never built an ounce of muscle despite trying my hardest with excercise and proper nutrition. I swear there is some biological obstacle blocking me. It's so fucking brutal.

Just get a haircut bro :chad::chad:

Just get a haircut bro :chad::chad:
I am embarrassed to death how I had this ridiculous tryhard zoomer haircut three years ago when I was still bluepilled. It looked pathetic with my alien skull.

I hate looking like a fucking kid, no one takes me seriously. I look like a meatball on cameras. I dont know if my frame is small or not, there are rarely men my height to compare myself.

I hate looking like a fucking kid, no one takes me seriously. I look like a meatball on cameras. I dont know if my frame is small or not, there are rarely men my height to compare myself.
Yes, looking like a child and being ugly are separate problems. Being abnormally small means you're not even considered a man.

Whats your height and weight?

Not even bsing here, if you do heavy snatch pulls, squats, and deadlifts for a couple of years and diet correctly. You can gain 25+ lbs of muscle although a shit frame is a shit frame regardless lol.

Don't be a normie and do dumb bell curls, pushups, and pullups thinking that will give you serious gains. You wanna do heavy snatch pulls and squats because those compound lifts target the largest muscles in your body.

i have wide bitch hips because of bone problems. its over

Whats your height and weight?

Not even bsing here, if you do heavy snatch pulls, squats, and deadlifts for a couple of years and diet correctly. You can gain 25+ lbs of muscle although a shit frame is a shit frame regardless lol.

Don't be a normie and do dumb bell curls, pushups, and pullups thinking that will give you serious gains. You wanna do heavy snatch pulls and squats because those compound lifts target the largest muscles in your body.

Pushups are only useful past a certain threshold for endurance.

Curls of course target the biceps, which most normies look to first when gauging you. So they are worth it for intimidation purposes. Reverse preacher curls are the best in both that regard and general strength since they also focus on the forearms/wrists.

I look like a kid,I haven't changed since I was 14:cryfeels: