Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Framecels & Manlets GTFIH !!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
images

That's the rock at the age of 15 !!

Framecels and manletcels are on suicide watch.

ceFgxoVh.jpg

IT'S OVER.

already felt like shit but thanks big dog

shoulder to waist ratio is insane for the rock when he was 15

shoulder to waist ratio is insane for the rock when he was 15
He has top tier genetics. I think you also have good body genetics considering your height and frame are in top 20%.

He has top tier genetics. I think you also have good body genetics considering your height and frame are in top 20%.

i had work for mine, when i was 15 i was a twink, but i still had good frame, he lost this aethectic look when he got older

i had work for mine, when i was 15 i was a twink, but i still had good frame, he lost this aethectic look when he got older
I have quite wide shoulders like this
images

But i'm way shorter (5'7) and thinner with no visible muscles, very flat chest and some belly fat. I have long torso/short legs type of body so my upper body look like someone who is 5'11 while my legs are of someone who is 5'3.

ceFgxoVh.jpg

Never failst o make me lol.

I have quite wide shoulders like this
images

But i'm way shorter (5'7) and thinner with no visible muscles, very flat chest and some belly fat. I have long torso/short legs type of body so my upper body look like someone who is 5'11 while my legs are of someone who is 5'3.

not bad, this is why people overate height imo, if you have height you need frame to go along with it to benefit height, most tall people are lanklets meaning height wont do shit for them, its very very very rare to see a tall guy with a very good frame, most tall guys are lanklets and height wont help them obviously this doesnt apply to goodlooking white guys

not bad, this is why people overate height imo, if you have height you need frame to go along with it to benefit height, most tall people are lanklets meaning height wont do shit for them, its very very very rare to see a tall guy with a very good frame, most tall guys are lanklets and height wont help them obviously this doesnt apply to goodlooking white guys
Tall guys with frame are extremely aesthetic tho.

Framecel is a myth. I would be attractive to women if I had a better face regardless of my frame.

It has be thought that Dwayne has XYY chromosomes.

Fuck genetics.

The Rock is a legit fucking gigachad