Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL frame is everything

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
TPjqOkC.jpg

"Just train ur shoulders bro" :lul::lul::lul:

Frame>height tbh.(if at least 5'7)

also that guy looks goofy as fuck on the right, he's making himself look worse in those clothes.

thats me on the right

Biacromial and wrists are life

Good thing I have good frame.

Inb4 fakecel.

Frame>height tbh.(if at least 5'7)

also that guy looks goofy as fuck on the right, he's making himself look worse in those clothes.
Yeah, height is useless crap compared to frame. Until you're not an insect, like 5'0-5'1 something, of course.

Yeah, height is useless crap compared to frame. Until you're not an insect, like 5'0-5'1 something, of course.

I mean seriously, I'm 5'11.75 but I'd trade that to be a shorter with a better frame, more mesomorphic, even though mine is already decent enough ( I think ). Some people, say above like 6'2 have fucking slenderman-tier proportions.
I got rated 4/10 by endless incels.

Being rated 4 here means you're like a 6-7 by irl, normie standards.

I got rated 4/10 by endless incels.
Lookism users give more accurate ratings, tbh. I don't even ask them to rate me, because i know, considering my frame and heigh it would be somewhere between 0,5-1/10.

Last edited:
height, face and race are more important

I mean seriously, I'm 5'11.75 but I'd trade that to be a shorter with a better frame, more mesomorphic, even though mine is already decent enough ( I think ). Some people, say above like 6'2 have fucking slenderman-tier proportions.

I'm not so sure about my frame tbh. My shoulders are wider than most wide parts of my hips for like 25 cm something. My skeleton size is complete crap still, 16 cm girly wrists. Over.
height, face and race are more important
Biggest cope, if you exclude face.

Lmao how does that even happen, it's like his clavicles grew inwards

5'11.75 :lul:

I hope you at least say you're 6'0, it's not like people can tell the difference.

cope, with all their 6+ tall bfs they can tell kek

there's literally almost zero difference between 5'11 and 6'0, maybe they can tell between 5'11 and 6'1 but i doubt it.

there's literally almost zero difference between 5'11 and 6'0, maybe they can tell between 5'11 and 6'1 but i doubt it.
i agewww with 5'11/6'0 but 5'10/6'1 nah, 3" is a big diff

He has a peanut skull (left guy)