Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frame is cope. Don't talk about frame ever again

Avoidant

Avoidant

Banned
-
asian-guy-girlfriend-married.jpg

You can be a skinny framecel but still get prime girls sleeping with you

that happened prior to 2009, before lookism took over society and hypergamy went out of control

B E T A B U X
And it's clear as day.

he's still bigger than her. Try being smaller than the average girl. That's me.

He is also a facecel are you saying face does matter either ?

braincel said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
B E T A B U X
And it's clear as day.
Stop this cope
Lmao its so fucking obvious. An ugly asian lanket with a roastie in a scenic resort...getting married....you have to be low IQ to not realize this.

look at his shoulders, now imagine they were narrow.

how much you wanna bet he has lots of money or at least significantly more than her

the real cope is the fact that you guys think you have to have money to get girls as a normie.

Frame isn't his problem idiot

uglylifematters said:
how much you wanna bet he has lots of money or at least significantly more than her

Mega cope

They both went to the same college and met there. High quality and high earning white girls love Asian men.

Must have height or money or some other benefit.

Avoidant said:
Mega cope

They both went to the same college and met there. High quality and high earning white girls love Asian men.

your right. she likes him for his personality. frame theory disproven. frame is cope

That's not a prime girl.

Also, he's taller than her and has a wider look than her, if he gymcelled he'd look pretty good. In fact, his face looks average as fuck too. No idea why this was even posted. You're acting like he's the fucking elephant man.

Lmao so many downies in the thread. If you don't think it's betabux, you're very dumb.

His frame isn't really that bad. It's his giraffe neck that fucks it up for him.

Sure, a giraffecell can get a prime 17 year old who looks 24 and is still only a PSL 5. Still impressive, but nothing to write home about.

i just love putting on my flease/sweater and looking into the mirror, admiring my frame, god i am a legend

a-virgin-nigger said:
Lmao so many downies in the thread. If you don't think it's betabux, you're very dumb.

They are asian,what do you expect them to say? That it's over?

Frame isn’t cope. What a lot of men don’t understand is that femoids are attracted to skinny.

An unattractive frame is to do with the shape of the skeleton, not how much muscle a guy has. For example, wide hips and narrow shoulders are seen as unattractive.

Tall, however, is the ultimate femoid attractor.

Face > frame > height. end of story

imbored21 said:
he's still bigger than her. Try being smaller than the average girl. That's me.

5'7'' fml