Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

frame hold bro just

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic

Spin frame and hold plates.
If that doesn't work

1. STFU

2. Lift

3. Dread

<3 r/theredpill

Look at him go! hes frame holding!

Why have you posted the same gif twice?

funny and a play on the contrarion pathetic normie, blue pilled stance, and lampooning the just hold frame bro advice, eg I reversed the advice to lampoon the blue pilled position of just hold fame bro

Btw, on the Topic of Frame Holding and how pathetic that entire spiel is:

I just got virgin shamed at my Job.
So this guy and and another man that works in my Office come in from a Meeting.
They are snickering Kind of.
So my boss is like "hey yo whats so funny?"

Story:
One of the guys has gotten this MEGA roast pregnant. She is such a roasty they should call the kid arbys, I swear.
Saw her a couple of times when she showed up at work.
Piercings, tatted up, face like a raisin - shes in her early 30s.

Regardless, splooching the cooch aparently maxes all your stats, the guy has Chr+25 now.

The other guy has no Kids of his own but is proudly (!) married to a 30+ year old single mom with two Kids.
This is the guy that literally said "my grandma told me to marry a Woman like my mom and so I did"
JUST. FUCKING.LOL.

So my boss asks them whats so funny and the guy goes:
"Nothing we just thought it might be helpful if Shadow is there, when the child arrives you know, he might learn something"

This bitch ass nigga is a such a pussy holy fuck.
I literally crashed into a tree with my Paraglider and just packed my shit and walked through the French backwater countryside in blistering heat for 3 Hours because there were no roads. And this faggot thinks I can't rip him a new one?
JFL
My entire life I have been told to stop being a bitch, whiney, self-loathing etc....
the only Thing I am afraid off is other fucking People because of constant negative reinforcement.
Anything else, I can take it. Especially alone.

I fucked up my Body so many times and just had to take it because nobody gave a shit.
Went to School when I was sick, threw up in the bus and still went.
Crashed my car, still went to School.
Sat under a Bridge for 8 Hours in winter instead of going to my shit Job.
Fucked up my feet twice, bad infection, still kept Walking.

No support Network. No Friends.
One time I jumped down a flight of stairs in School and my foot literally got bent at a 90° angle before snapping back.
It was so fucking painful holy shit. My "friend" at the time didn't give a fuck.
No support.

I hate These fuckers with all my heart.

Let's see them at 3000m, screaming their ass off while flying backwards at 40mph.

It's good not to talk About These Things, some day one might Need the silent Advantage.

oh and lets not forget, in 3rd grade my bully gave me a concussion and I didn't rat on him.
I was on the ground and couldnt get up and the teacher yelled at me from a distance.

Last edited:
Btw, on the Topic of Frame Holding and how pathetic that entire spiel is:

I just got virgin shamed at my Job.
So this guy and and another man that works in my Office come in from a Meeting.
They are snickering Kind of.
So my boss is like "hey yo whats so funny?"

Story:
One of the guys has gotten this MEGA roast pregnant. She is such a roasty they should call the kid arbys, I swear.
Saw her a couple of times when she showed up at work.
Piercings, tatted up, face like a raisin - shes in her early 30s.

Regardless, splooching the cooch aparently maxes all your stats, the guy has Chr+25 now.

The other guy has no Kids of his own but is proudly (!) married to a 30+ year old single mom with two Kids.
This is the guy that literally said "my grandma told me to marry a Woman like my mom and so I did"
JUST. FUCKING.LOL.

So my boss asks them whats so funny and the guy goes:
"Nothing we just thought it might be helpful if Shadow is there, when the child arrives you know, he might learn something"

This bitch ass nigga is a such a pussy holy fuck.
I literally crashed into a tree with my Paraglider and just packed my shit and walked through the French backwater countryside in blistering heat for 3 Hours because there were no roads. And this faggot thinks I can't rip him a new one?
JFL
My entire life I have been told to stop being a bitch, whiney, self-loathing etc....
the only Thing I am afraid off is other fucking People because of constant negative reinforcement.
Anything else, I can take it. Especially alone.

I fucked up my Body so many times and just had to take it because nobody gave a shit.
Went to School when I was sick, threw up in the bus and still went.
Crashed my car, still went to School.
Sat under a Bridge for 8 Hours in winter instead of going to my shit Job.
Fucked up my feet twice, bad infection, still kept Walking.

No support Network. No Friends.
One time I jumped down a flight of stairs in School and my foot literally got bent at a 90° angle before snapping back.
It was so fucking painful holy shit. My "friend" at the time didn't give a fuck.
No support.

I hate These fuckers with all my heart.

Let's see them at 3000m, screaming their ass off while flying backwards at 40mph.

It's good not to talk About These Things, some day one might Need the silent Advantage.

oh and lets not forget, in 3rd grade my bully gave me a concussion and I didn't rat on him.
I was on the ground and couldnt get up and the teacher yelled at me from a distance.
Well done for overcoming adversity, and yeah good that you recognise normies will never give you any credit for it (kek at your teacher yelling at you).
On the dude at work, why do they think you're a virgin? Did you let it slip??

Well done for overcoming adversity, and yeah good that you recognise normies will never give you any credit for it (kek at your teacher yelling at you).
On the dude at work, why do they think you're a virgin? Did you let it slip??

No not really jfl. I didn't come like "listen everybody, I'm a virgiiiin heeeeee"
It's just because I have shit frame and am very low bodyweight + widows peak at 22 etc.... you know the deal
on top of that I look very young for my age, which just means not masculine which means shit jawline/frame.

people mistake me for 16-17 even tho I am 22 going on 23.

Plus, I never talk abour my gf or sex or anything like they do. And I don't dress to impress.

They can just tell bro. Even if I looksmaxxed hard as fuck, there is just this vibe.

No not really jfl. I didn't come like "listen everybody, I'm a virgiiiin heeeeee"
It's just because I have shit frame and am very low bodyweight + widows peak at 22 etc.... you know the deal
on top of that I look very young for my age, which just means not masculine which means shit jawline/frame.

people mistake me for 16-17 even tho I am 22 going on 23.

Plus, I never talk abour my gf or sex or anything like they do. And I don't dress to impress.

They can just tell bro. Even if I looksmaxxed hard as fuck, there is just this vibe.
Yeah I know the feeling man. And even if u tried changing now and doing normie shit like talking about sex or stylemaxxing they won't accept it cos they know u as per before, and normies never want to go against herd mentality, so u basically have to get them all to see u differently, else none of them will