Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frame > height

More important?

• Frame

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Height

Votes: 38 70.4%

• Total voters
A

Aspiecel

Recruit
★★★
It's much better to be 5'7 with wide shoulders, thick wrists, big hands, and a muscular physique than to be a 6'1 stick figure

No it isn’t you coping fucking manlet. Get this shit outta here.

this, height is everything and I mean that LITERALLY, look at tom cruise, despite having a 9/10 face people still mock his height and treat him
like a manlet not worthy of any respect. He has a "good frame" too.
Tom cruise007

Last edited:
wtf how low iq can you be man

when i was like 15/16 i gymceled alot and i got big ass shoulders and all that shit that even other guys would comment me for i was 172~ at the time and scrawny,lanky 190cm weak shits would mog me into oblivion in the gym, can you imagine how funny i looked standing near them jfl at ur cope

Last edited:
wtf how low iq can you be man

when i was like 15/16 i gymceled alot and i got big ass shoulders and all that shit that even other guys would comment me for i was 172~ at the time and scrawny,lanky 190cm weak shits would mog me into oblivion in the gym, can you imagine how funny i looked standing near them jfl at ur cope
It’s only other men that are attracted to that crap. Women like a tall lean physique, not a roided up manlet

JFL

Height is everything.

It's not really tbh. Height can't be changed. You can get a bigger looking frame

Depends on where you live. If you live in a town full of buff dudes then frame is more important, i know by personal experience.

if face is the same tall guy.

No siree bob.

Agreed with your comparison , but 6’1” guys are more often than not, proportionally scaled up versions of 5’7” guys.. height implies uniformly increased skeletal mass that’s why it’s so important. Exceptions exist but for the most part height > frame. Most manlets are not framegods, most tall guys are not sticks

tall skinny men are the biggest slayers tbh

No frame is not that important without height tbh.

Skinny wristlet Chad mogs any juiced up manlet Chadlet.

Cope < This thread

Height is more important than frame but they kinda have to go together.

People tend to underestimate frame a lot, being a lanklet isn't that good and having a good frame matters way more than hypertrophiying your muscles.

height over frame but less than face

Frame is underrated here.

It actually can be changed due to a hormonal intervention. Growth hormones and arginine after the workout.
I'm aware. but this is only true to a certain extent. and height is still greater than frame tbh.

It's much better to be 5'7 with wide shoulders, thick wrists, big hands, and a muscular physique than to be a 6'1 stick figure
Height is in most cases way more important. But there are definitely a possibility that your frame could be so shitty at 6'1 that you'd rather be 5'7 with a better frame. It's just having such a bad frame is so rare while lacking height is common.
Worstframe

Pinche estupido

There are quite a few guys on here who are 6ft and taller. I doubt there are many guys here with wide shoulders, big muscles, and low body fat

It's the tallcels that say this. No actual manlet would say this.