Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frame = buff to normies

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Every time I see normies call a guy buff, half the time he is DYEL as fuck, but he just has a wide frame

That's literally it, like it's comedic how clueless they are and oblivious. You can be dyel and never pick up a weight in your life and Normies and women will call you buff just because you have big wrists and wide shoulders. Effortlessly mogs the most hardcore normie gymcel.

Obviously, because in the eyes of biology, you are the buff one, you have the more ability to pack on muscle. Doesn't matter if you actually gymcel or not.

Genetics > effort, as always.

True that. I have boomer women at work always telling me how I need to eat more, I'm so skinny etc. No I am not my BMI is straight in the center of the "healthy" range, I just have the arms of a little girl, narrow shoulders, and a pencil neck, that's why I look """"""thin"""""".

True that. I have boomer women at work always telling me how I need to eat more, I'm so skinny etc. No I am not my BMI is straight in the center of the "healthy" range, I just have the arms of a little girl, narrow shoulders, and a pencil neck, that's why I look """"""thin"""""".
Brutal.

As a 5'6 manlet, i want to lose all my fat and get a nice body, but then i remember i am 5'6. And no matter how much muscle, tone and aesthetic i have, i would always be thrown aside, so that a tall skinny guy can get pussy :reeeeee:

Same, i am normal body fat but my arm, neck, and frame bones are all thin like a aushwitz survivor

This is true. No matter how strong or big I get, I will always be subhuman because of my 18cm (7") wrists and 21cm (8.25") ankles

This is true. No matter how strong or big I get, I will always be subhuman because of my 18cm (7") wrists and 21cm (8.25") ankles
7 inches is that bad.
How much do you weigh?

Teachers used to call home and ask my parents if they feed me because I'm such a framecel. I eat more than anyone in my family, basically all day, fucking love food. :cryfeels:
(7") wrists

?? That's pretty normal. I have 5.5" wrists.

7" wrists isn't too bad but then the ankle size brings it down together. 8 on the ankle is well below average jfl

Ban this guy for bragging. 7" wrist is big.

im a dyel with small frame :feelsrope:

7" is not big at all ITS BELOW AVERAGE.

****8.25. don't forget the .25

7.25 avg, 7 is fine bro. Far from wristcel status

Jfl imagine having 9" wrists

I dunno about it being 80th Percentile but I believe 7 is around average myself

But frame is overall, both wrist and ankle and even being average in the wrists you're brought down by being an anklelet
9" wrists are bigger than my Ankles wtf. I would rope if I ever saw someone with 9" wrists IRL

First Google search result
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: thats a self reported study.

People are gonna lie on polls.

For statistics Unless a 2nd or 3rd party is measuring, its not legit.

Its like asking how tall the average man is. Everyone is just gonna add inches to their height.

Last edited:
As a 5'6 manlet, i want to lose all my fat and get a nice body, but then i remember i am 5'6
heightmogs me by 4 inch but yeah i relate
theres no point in losing the fat it wont change anything

heightmogs me by 4 inch but yeah i relate
theres no point in losing the fat it wont change anything
You're 5'2?
Holy shit you deserve a new life and body

Same here, forever twink.

Gaining 15 kilos made my wrist grow .25 - .5 inches.

Gaining 15 kilos made my wrist grow .25 - .5 inches.
frame is literally fat people cope. frame=height unless you have something like marfans. My dad was obese and people here would of called him a giga frame mogger. After losing weight he became a giga framelet because he's short and I wrist mogged him to death because he lost the fat that hid his shitty frame. I'm short as well, so I know I have a tiny frame.

When a fat guy gets low body fat
iu

This is what happens when manlets are low body fat
iu

This is what happens when lanklets lift weights
iu

Again I'm a genetic trash manlet. Taller people are genetically superior and life sucks and then you die.

Those manlets still have a wide frame for their body. They're turbo manlets though.

You can tell if someone has decent frame usually from the shape of their chest and clavicle.

Those manlets still have a wide frame for their body. They're turbo manlets though.

You can tell if someone has decent frame usually from the shape of their chest and clavicle.
Put a short lifter next to any average or tall lifter and they dwarfed to oblivion. They only look good in photos with other manlets or in photos by themselves.
iu

Every time I see normies call a guy buff, half the time he is DYEL as fuck, but he just has a wide frame

That's literally it, like it's comedic how clueless they are and oblivious. You can be dyel and never pick up a weight in your life and Normies and women will call you buff just because you have big wrists and wide shoulders. Effortlessly mogs the most hardcore normie gymcel.

Obviously, because in the eyes of biology, you are the buff one, you have the more ability to pack on muscle. Doesn't matter if you actually gymcel or not.

Which sucks because everyone thinks that having a large skeletal frame is due to you working out. When normies see a tall person they know he's genetically tall because you can't fraud height, whereas men with large, masculine, GENETIC frames never get the same halo because retarded normies think it's all from the gym

frame is literally fat people cope. frame=height unless you have something like marfans. My dad was obese and people here would of called him a giga frame mogger. After losing weight he became a giga framelet because he's short and I wrist mogged him to death because he lost the fat that hid his shitty frame. I'm short as well, so I know I have a tiny frame.

When a fat guy gets low body fat
iu

This is what happens when manlets are low body fat
iu

This is what happens when lanklets lift weights
iu

Again I'm a genetic trash manlet. Taller people are genetically superior and life sucks and then you die.
Fat people who say they're "big" is the most cringe shit ever

i've been lifting since I was a kid and even I admit it's 99% genetics and maybe 1% not eating too much

Very true. Frame is important

Legit, on the opposite people also assume small frame = skinny and doesn't eat enough. Any gains you make in the gym pretty much won't show under clothes either, you'd have to do roids for years for anything to really show.

If you have a wide frame you barely have to do anything and will look big. A lot of chads don't even go to the gym that much, they just look big because of big frame.
I started eating more, now I have 9 inch wrists bro. Just eat more bro

Very true, if you have muscles but a bad frame you'll never look truly good to normies