Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FrailPaleStailMale might have roped

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
He's in a better place rip

brutal if true .

@FrailPaleStaleMale
One of the best Users of this Forum ngl .

R.I.P i hope the pain is over now

Guy was going through sone real tough shit. I hope he hasn't OD'ed or something and will come back soon

He is/was a bro :cryfeels:

I just saw about this in twitter and came here to check if anyone made a thread about it, damn...

I didn't know him or ever talked to him, but he was a fellow incel, may he rest in peace. :cryfeels:

I don't know him well but I remember he complain a lot about his health coughing blood and trowing up blood, also heavily using drugs and alcohol, he maybe in some hospital. I really hope he will be ok. He is a very nice brocel.

hopefully this inst true.we have lost so many brothers this year

R.I.P he was a high IQ user. I hope he is in a better place now

Rip if true.

Anyone kno if @outherebrothers is alive?

Possibility he got arrested because he liked drugs, but I hope he didn't rope :feelscry:

He was a fucking based lad for sure. I saw people pinging him in discord yesterday, no response. I hope the brother is alive and just taking a break from everything.

Alive or not, peace be upon him.

brutal if true .

@FrailPaleStaleMale
One of the best Users of this Forum ngl .

R.I.P i hope the pain is over now
Agreed. He was a great poster, he will be missed. I hope you got your 72 virgins in the afterlife brother

I don't know what to comment. I just hope he is in a better place.

Rest in peace @FrailPaleStaleMale. I remember when you were out there in chat.

If you guys know where he lived in the UK you could use that to search for suicides in the area. I tried to search for 50 year old single people who died in NYC back in March/April to see if I could find @FrustratedWhiteMale

R.I.P It's always sad to hear that another one of us roped:feelscry: