Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Frail gave me shoutout

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
#ad

@epillepsy hi

Last edited:
Tbhngl

Jfl it's over
Dying 3229797 1920 1080x675

i dont watch youtubers but good job i guess

your time has come cracka

You should edit the video and have the cheering sound effect just after your name is said. All I heard was, "I want to give a shoutout to-OHHH YEAH!"

You should edit the video and have the cheering sound effect just after your name is said. All I heard was, "I want to give a shoutout to-OHHH YEAH!"
Yeah I know. I was in a rush to upload it cuz I wanted to do it just after the livestream finished cuz I thought that it would get more views that way. Was considering deleting the video and reuploading it. Might still do that.

Have the audio fade in. Perhaps add some captions to frail speaking then amplify the sound effect after your name is said.

is thAT ur voice :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Brutal shoutout-pill.

Why would you ask me to give you a shoutout? I've never been on looks live before and maybe never will
I don't know what a shoutout is anyway, so I thought you could just give me one. Whatever it is, but it appears that you can't because you need to fulfil a certain prerequisite before doing so. Please describe what this entity is in adequate detail if you are able. Thank you for your cooperation.

It's over for videounavailablecels