Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fox News retards suggest sex-having breeders should have more votes

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
Relevant clip is 2 mins:

View: https://youtu.be/oRiz_kGM29s?t=14

Fox News's Fox and Friends hit a new low this week fawning over the most braindead idea that some cuckservative Senate candidate suggested. Basically this guy wants to give breeders extra votes based on how many children they have, because they have a bigger stake in the future of muh nation. And then the braindead roasty on the panel starts ranting about marijuana for some reason—that it's corrupting the children and causing crime, which is blatantly false to anyone without dementia. And of course she pumped 9 kids out of her cunt into this hellworld. Can't believe boomers and right-wing ideologues are this retarded to slurp up such nonsense.

There are just so many problems with this. It's disappointing to me because I don't even disagree with the premise necessarily. But the solution isn't to give breeders more voting power, it's to actually craft a monogamous looksmatched society so that everyone could breed or at least be socially integrated, sexually satisfied, and have enough to lose to give a shit. Ironically such a policy would likely backfire on conservatives, as nigs and wetbacks have been breeding much faster than whites over the last few decades, and they overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Furthermore, if we were to award voting power based on an individual's stake in the future, then shouldnt old boomer fucks be disenfranchised or liquidated altogether? After all they are going to die soon anyway, they certainly don't give a fuck about the nation's future.

It's beyond retarded. I wanted to cover it since people here often blame the left for oppressing incels, but cuckservatives are just as detestable if not moreso.

@PPEcel thought you might appreciate being one of the few other lefties on here.

Foids just have to convince Chad to impregnate her so she can have voting rights in order to approve feminist and gynocentric agendas that benefit her even more at the cost of us.

Tumblr nfyvn8QviR1rkbi4ao2 250 1
I am 5'3 and I can't breed. I did nothing to them. Goddamnit why is everything out against me.

Voting is useless anyway, they can vote for any zogbot they want and exclude me, their children are cursed and the world is going to burn either way.

Demeny voting is a concept dating back to the 1980s.

Absolutely ridiculous. It would make far more sense to lower the voting age to zero, and even that is a stretch.

The idea that a sex-having mouth-breathing welfare queen too stupid to use a condom should have more votes than I do is fundamentally unjust.

In the U.S., I can see such a voting concept shift power from college-educated urban professionals to large, working- and lower-middle-class Hispanic and African-American families within the Democratic bloc; and on the GOP side, suburban white Gen X families would gain influence relative to boomer retirees.

Last edited:
Demeny voting is a concept dating back to the 1980s.

Absolutely ridiculous. It would make far more sense to lower the voting age to zero, and even that is a stretch.

The idea that a sex-having mouth-breathing welfare queen too stupid to use a condom should have more votes than I do is fundamentally unjust.

In the U.S., I can see such a voting concept shift power from college-educated urban professionals to large, working- and lower-middle-class Hispanic and African-American families within the Democratic bloc; and on the GOP side, suburban white Gen X families would gain influence relative to boomer retirees.
High IQ insight, but how about poor whites with the case of Trump in the North and Midwest?

insane peoples are just gonna have a lot of kids to get more votes.

i thought that movie was stupid from the beginning because they didn't have the balls to portray a non-white family as the dumb ones, they just went with some generic poor white family to blame.
i dont see why poor cumskins should get a free pass, it's funny to see stormfags whine about classism

>voting
Literally couldn't care less. Only braindead retards believe in democracy.

Last edited:
kek incels getting more and more excluded by soyciety as usual :society: