Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Four reasons why I'm not a fakecel"

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
"Firstly, I am very ugly. I'm two meters tall and therefore too tall. women are afraid of my size. I'm also too attractive for most women, which makes them very insecure. I'm also jacked by my daily finessing exercises and look better than Arnold Schwarznegger. Also, I only like Leonardo di Cabrio even though I actually wanted to look like Brad Pitt. Women see me as a threat because of my too masculine appearance and they always look at me with strange disgust.

Secondly, sometimes I even let my girlfriend write so I can do my high IQ post. She has a doctor and can therefore help me to move up here and get recognition from you. I live in her house and she also does my housework because I have no money. Do you see how hard it is for me? She has to do my studies because I can't do anything myself.

Thirdly, I have a penis that is too big for most women, which automatically makes me an incel. I just don't fit into most vaginas.

Fourth, I am against bullying. I've never seriously bullied anyone before. There was only this one guy in my class who wore thick glasses. I got along well with him, so I only bullied him every Wednesday and Thursday and not Monday and Friday. so he could recover a bit. I often broke his glasses so he would know how nice it is to be without them. But that doesn't make me a bully. I didn't hit him because I enjoyed it but because I saw it as a duty!

Guys, where do you see these fakecels? I really don't understand what you're always talking about. At least I haven't seen any fakecel here yet. That must be this projection."

-Why did the chicken cross the road?
-I don't know, why did the chicken cross the road?
-Weed eater.

Based.

I only bully others 6 days a week instead of 7 like these fucking bullies do