Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News FOUR CURRIES EXECUTED FOR RAPE AND MURDER IN DEHLI

Brutal noreplypill
so many chads slaying here on the weekends

play dumb games win stupid prizes

I wouldn’t call them great lads but that punishment is far too severe.

There lawyer was based as fuck tho. This happened in 2012 and their lawyers kept on btfoing roasties for 8 years straight.

Their lawyer for the past three months had all indian feminists seething and crying. All the feminsts of the country United had so much trouble against one single lawyer that they started to cry and shout on TV jfl. So much for being a strong independent women.

wtf, how does rape earn the death sentence? death sentence should be for murder and mutilation causing disabilty, this is not proportional to the crime

That's one harsh punishment.

wtf, how does rape earn the death sentence? death sentence should be for murder and mutilation causing disabilty, this is not proportional to the crime
I wouldn’t call them great lads but that punishment is far too severe.
Since she was murdered due to her death as a result of it. I guess that's the presiding factor.
play dumb games win stupid prizes
Or maybe we don't condone murder and just want to get laid consentually. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Libtard hypocrites will be praising this execution even though they claim to be against the death penalty

play stupid games win stupid prizes tbh