Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News founder of looks theory reverts back to the bluepill

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
https://lookism.net/Thread-I-am-the...tter-Movement-HitQuit-And-I-apologize--144893

Some people will believe the following of what I am about to say, and some will not. That is not my objective, my objective is to clear this from myself so that God may forgive me for what I have done in the past.

Back in 2010, on the original Puahate forum, I started the whole Looks Matter rubbish due to the lack of knowledge I had about life. I started essentially using the PuaHate forum as an outlet for my arrogant opinions.

That looks matter more than anything in life, and how getting a woman is the sole objective of the purpose of life (Absolute lies and bull)

I was known as the user HitQuit.

I want to clarify that I made huge mistakes and that I was a 17 year old kid in high school at the time.

I am free from all of this non-sense that has been created such as this forum and others.

All what I said is 100% incorrect and I was lost in life until God guided me.

I would like to apologize for anyone I hurt and you can regard everything I said in the past about Looks Matters as rubbish, not to be followed, and completely misguided. No seriously, it is not even true.

Now that I look back and the way I acted I cannot believe it.

I pray God guides you All, and I ask all of you to stop chasing fornication and Adultery, as these are major sins.

I denounce everything I said on that forum and I am free from all those actions and the non-sense that has come from it.

this is what happens when you swap your blackpills with jewpills. this retard probably caught a taste of some 28 year old single cock sleeve with flaps that are so long that she trips over them and now he thinks he was misinformed this whole time. how in the fuck can someone be so retarded that they completely dismiss looks theory when theres lots of evidence supporting it and none to support the contrary? this judas is just like those subuman in denials that post on IT weekly advice thread. they can religiously follow bluepilled advice but then they inevitably realise no self improvement in the world will get them laid. HitQuit, you are a fucking clown and we are all laughing at you. but honestly this could be an infiltrating troll because thats how absurd this shit sounds.

Last edited:
Good thing blackpill is a leaderless theory, that can be accessed and expanded by anyone.

It is due to a foid interested in him in turn making him a betabux.

god guided him to a 35 year old empowered woman with 2 kids from 2 drug dealers.

the lord works is mysterious ways, huh?

lol, hes probably still incel/ ugly like the rest of us and denounced the looks theory simply because hes suddenly being brainwashed by the biggest profitable tax avoiding businesses in the world. ( that includes pretty much all religions that have insitutions/ churches set up that rely merely on gullible people to keep it going).

just lol

Good thing blackpill is a leaderless theory, that can be accessed and expanded by anyone.
The only thing the Blackpill cares about is fact and science, which we're backed up in completely.

He left his balls in wifeys purse.

It is due to a foid interested in him in turn making him a betabux.
He really turned around like that just because he was presented with an opportunity that isn't even worthwhile.